I realised my dad was soy af early in life

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta you’re settling
He told me to work hard in life so I can work UNDER someone else. FUCKING SOY BOY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel, 5'7 zoomer, Gonthar and 4 others
He was right dont get into ur andrew tate top g the real world hustlers university the %1 phase

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
He told me to work hard in life so I can work UNDER someone else. FUCKING SOY BOY
So hilarious seeing school guys being so hardcore about studying. Only to end up studying like a cuck to maybe, maybe become a higher up
(A family member with 0 school becomes ceo instead :kys:)
Use school which allows you to get a business, such as electrician, or business depending on where. Then get contacts, friends in the same industry, work for 2 years. Then make a business, thats exactly what me and my friends will be doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel, USERΝAME, Imretarded? and 1 other person
He was right dont get into ur andrew tate top g the real world hustlers university the %1 phase
Realistically most people will work underneath a boss, but still he shouldn't present that like it's my only option

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
A personal business is exactly the same as workihg to some quick, 1 key difference is higher returns, and getting 3% raise every 3 years :eek::y'all::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Ricky212, asdvek and 1 other person
Im tired of wage slaving 2 yrs on computer i need to become rich

I knew the father of a classmate of mine who was a big oofy doofy, he advised boys to serenade girls, he had a son who was much younger than me and I tried to educate him. He said his sister used to urge him not to do like me but I could see admiration in his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Shkreliii
I just want you to know that theres a shit ton of people willing to work sales work on the phone.
And only recieve money if they close a deal, ive pretty much have all info to seek those workers, as well as house cleaners.

Ive already figured out a business.
Contacts is key aswell, i have access to 1 truck due to that.

Another way to make money is to find opportunities.
A public gardening place (hire a piece of land) was discovered to have toxic chemicals.
That means a gigantic piece of land, in the middle of a dense place, completely flat. Will be up for sale, i know someone inside the counsil.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Darkeningstar
most parents are like that get a degree get a job get a wife and kids and just exist

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, descension, Shkreliii and 1 other person
most parents are like that get a degree get a job get a wife and kids and just exist
If you dont know what business to do, just roam a city and read the company texts on vans