Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, GlamourPursuer and PsychoDsk
that's where drugs come into play donkey

• +1
Reactions: watah, nathan and sickdawgie
Buddy :ROFLMAO: I'm 20 :ROFLMAO: brb killing myself :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Want to iinject myself with heroin then kill myself

you've gotta be ugly as fuck friendless, jobless, and sexless to be thinking like this in ur 20s. 20s are for ascending

you've gotta be ugly as fuck friendless, jobless, and sexless to be thinking like this in ur 20s. 20s are for ascending
I'm not even ugly i got rated htn here once and some schizo said chadlite, i dont have any body dysmorphia or shit but I don't have much friends and no meaning in life

I'm not even ugly i got rated htn here once and some schizo said chadlite, i dont have any body dysmorphia or shit but I don't have much friends and no meaning in life
well then make new friends and get a purpose brother. maybe get bloods and hop on trt cuz suicidal thoughts can be attributed to being low test

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
well then make new friends and get a purpose brother. maybe get bloods and hop on trt cuz suicidal thoughts can be attributed to being low test
Thanks bro i have 600n/gl test so its mid ig, i have shit social skills so its hard

Thanks bro i have 600n/gl test so its mid ig, i have shit social skills so its hard
that's not horrible. you can easily testmax and get it to 800-1000 within a few months. and u don't have shit social skills you just don't have experience, get out more. I used to think the same way about myself and my social skills and have improved them a lot

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon
You’re just an attention whore

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, halloweed, watah and 1 other person