I realized I'm not Ugly

B

bananacoffee

Silver
The club for my university major hosted a party bus event, where you all hop on a bus and get drunk and visit bars and chat all night

I spoke with so many women that night, and they were all very friendly (I ended up passing out in the back of the bus from combining alcohol and weed)

At the very least I'm not ugly, so that feels good to know

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
The club for my university major hosted a party bus event, where you all hop on a bus and get drunk and visit bars and chat all night

I spoke with so many women that night, and they were all very friendly (I ended up passing out in the back of the bus from combining alcohol and weed)

At the very least I'm not ugly, so that feels good to know
Good shit

Hmm for me not ugly is datable because being " not ugly" but no dating success is a contradiction no?

edit: ok you can be well treated human but at the end of the day still can be incel no?

Hmm for me not ugly is datable because being " not ugly" but no dating success is a contradiction no?

edit: ok you can be well treated human but at the end of the day still can be incel no?
well im not incel, i been with couple women altho short-term and never a long-term gf type thing

but what can u expect from the hyperworld we live in, who can get a long term gf

im also brown in a 99% white city so the fact these white women even talk to me is incredible tbh

• Woah
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
well im not incel, i been with couple women altho short-term and never a long-term gf type thing

but what can u expect from the hyperworld we live in, who can get a long term gf

im also brown in a 99% white city so the fact these white women even talk to me is incredible tbh
maybe u are tyrone lite

no i am arabic, i think i am 7/10

but i am only 5'7 in height
hmm you know what it could be a short attractive man phenomenon where you have a good face but your height doesn't allow the woman to get aroused fully

If you're short and gl everyone will treat you well but women won't wanna fuck you lol, don't shoot the messenger

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back