i realized im trying to do too much shit at once

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
i was like trying to become a businessmaxxer

pro mma fighter

gymmaxxed

fluent in new languages

all while working a full time job. literally impossible...

i realized im doing too much shit.

also shit that doesnt matter THAT much.

the main things that matter according to blackpill are:

height > skin colour > face > body > money

body and money is the only things i can really work on and the only things that really matter

so now ill dedicate more hours to businessmaxxing and gymmaxxing per week and hopefully progress more

man i wish my parents made use of my education years. 0-16 with no job, just studying

i wish they made me learn 1 martial art. 1 musical instrument. 1 language. but they didnt teach me SHIT.

oh well. maybe i can focus on that stuff after i retire at 30 from businessmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss, AlexBrown84, looks>books and 1 other person
get rich in few steps without effort:

Step 1

Download PI Network

Step 2

Set up a Node

Step 3

Accumulate more than 1000 IP

Step 4

2027, you have more than 3 million euros, and you don't know which of the 200 available pussies you want to take on your next getaway to New Zealand.

Conclusion:

Case 1: Thank goodness I listened to Debetro, and now I'm young, rich, and I love the ones I love.

Case 2: humpback, if in 2024 I had listened to Debetro, instead of crying for love, I would be rich now. Damn women, you've ruined my life.

You choose.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books

Step 1

Download PI Network

Step 2

Set up a Node

Step 3

Step 4

2027, you have more than 3 million euros, and you don't know which of the 200 available pussies you want to take on your next getaway to New Zealand.

Conclusion:

Case 1: Thank goodness I listened to Debetro, and now I'm young, rich, and I love the ones I love.

Case 2: humpback, if in 2024 I had listened to Debetro, instead of crying for love, I would be rich now. Damn women, you've ruined my life.

You choose.
whats pi network and a node?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Debetro
Yeah bro if only you weren't so busy on .org :cry:

• WTF
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Realistically you could do all those things but only if you were as smart as me or smarter bro sorry. :ogre:

i was like trying to become a businessmaxxer

pro mma fighter

gymmaxxed

fluent in new languages

all while working a full time job. literally impossible...

i realized im doing too much shit.

also shit that doesnt matter THAT much.

the main things that matter according to blackpill are:

height > skin colour > face > body > money

body and money is the only things i can really work on and the only things that really matter

so now ill dedicate more hours to businessmaxxing and gymmaxxing per week and hopefully progress more

man i wish my parents made use of my education years. 0-16 with no job, just studying

i wish they made me learn 1 martial art. 1 musical instrument. 1 language. but they didnt teach me SHIT.

oh well. maybe i can focus on that stuff after i retire at 30 from businessmaxxing
I’m a pro boxer speak 4 languages gymaxxing and a crypto nerd that makes bank. It is all possible, I am 16 atp and hopefully God Willinh it will continue u need to spend less time on .org clearly bro

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and Jonnyboi

Step 1

Download PI Network

Step 2

Set up a Node

Step 3

Step 4

Conclusion:

You choose.
What is all this?

Honestly I think that's a good decision. What really matters in my list is health, money and my loved ones - family/friends. Those are the things that if you actually lose or have issues with will cause you a real problem. All the other shit is cope.