I REALIZED NOW THAT BEING ON THIS SITE ISN'T PRODUCTIVE

Alucard69

Alucard69

Mistral
It's so bad for you, once you get sucked in the LDAR blackpill lifestyle, it's hard to get out, so you won't do anything

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 72684, twojei and 1 other person
Noticed while still grey.

Hopeful.

Request the ban now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, tombradylover, watah and 4 others
It’s a useless site tbh

Many ppl like me came in here with hopes of looksmaxing since I had no idea what went on here I thought it was purely looksmaxing

Fast foreword 1.5 years 50k posts and addiction to cuckmax

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 72684 and Gaygymmaxx
bro thinks a incel website would be productive

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Gaygymmaxx
It's so bad for you, once you get sucked in the LDAR blackpill lifestyle, it's hard to get out, so you won't do anything
Best to find a thug OG with good advice

Add him on discord

And never touch the site again, most softmaxxing non surgery topics, thats shit those who really rot know indefintely, its simple shit tbh

It’s a useless site tbh

Many ppl like me came in here with hopes of looksmaxing since I had no idea what went on here I thought it was purely looksmaxing

I locked in tbh it helped me more than it harmed

Weed is what fucked my brain

Noticed while still grey.

Hopeful.

Request the ban now.
I won't because I can self restrict myself, and i'll be doing procedures in the future etc.. and be a member, albeit a more inactive one. Also i'm interested in looks from a purely artistic point

I locked in tbh it helped me more than it harmed

Weed is what fucked my brain
Jfl to think my past self would look at schizos and laugh at how retarded it is for a grown ass man to be rotting in these sites

Fast forward me coming back to spam ratings and slowly started interacting on those threads now I’m the schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Alucard69
It’s a useless site tbh

Site itself has very good information regarding facial aesthetics etc.. that you can build understanding of facial aesthetics with. After you have lurked/learned what you wanted to, it has diminishing returns to be here 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 21182
Jfl to think my past self would look at schizos and laugh at how retarded it is for a grown ass man to be rotting in these sites

Fast forward me coming back to spam ratings and slowly started interacting on those threads now I’m the schizo
Yeah being here will make you crazy very fast if you have no contact to outside world

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just another cope lol, good for breaks at work tbh. You’d prolly just be rotting on something else if not this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Alucard69, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Yeah being here will make you crazy very fast if you have no contact to outside world
I only could go back to normal because good lookz let me be accepted despite being absolutely strange

Genuinely it bridged the gap and now I'm mostly normal ( but still insane )

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Alucard69
I been here on and off since 2018 there's no escaping sadly. The blackpill will never let you forget

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaygymmaxx
Just another cope lol, good for breaks at work tbh. You’d prolly just be rotting on something else if not this
I only rot at home

Not even tiktok I just stare off into nothing and go deep into thought, and pace

Over if you don't terrify your coworkers with ur superior attention span

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Alucard69 and raleqtambrobret
I only rot at home

Not even tiktok I just stare off into nothing and go deep into thought, and pace

Attention span is so superior it’s not even there :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Gaygymmaxx and Alucard69
Best to find a thug OG with good advice

Add him on discord

And never touch the site again, most softmaxxing non surgery topics, thats shit those who really rot know indefintely, its simple shit tbh
I'm interested in facial aesthetics from a non-blackpill standpoint (if that's possible), it's just an interest to me. I already know what surgeries i'll get very well, i developed my understanding of lookz a long ago

I only rot at home

You know it's over when your dopamine receptors are so fried you can't even watch tiktok anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You know it's over when your dopamine receptors are so fried you can't even watch tiktok anymore
I never watched tiktok luckily

Yt shorts get me these days though :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Alucard69
I only could go back to normal because good lookz let me be accepted despite being absolutely strange

Genuinely it bridged the gap and now I'm mostly normal ( but still insane )
Are people surprised that ur weird cuz ur gl?

so your telling me all 21k of my shitposts were useless and non beneficial :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69
so your telling me all 21k of my shitposts were useless and non beneficial :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Well it's the same thing as watching tiktok/movies but probably worse for brain chemistry