I realized the final conclusion on hypergamy

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
I said women aren’t hypergamous many times

Now im pretty sure approx 30-60% are. These are women who genuinely get rejected cuz they keep aiming for superior mens ltr, pumped and dumped by superior men, and they’re the bitches who are always heartbroken. Sure theres always a woman heartbroken over a thumb looking dude but half the time he is more attractive

Women always get rejected its not in a disgust way. Its in a way of being sex-zoned, or just in a sugarcoated way. Think, have you ever avoided or let down a girl you found ugly and knew was lower looks threshold who was into you?

We know sex isnt an achievement for women and a womans sexuality is inherently higher value than a mans, same for purity, so yes being sex-zoned is a rejection. Its natural for them to wanna be chosen by whoevers pumping their guts, especially the handsome nigga she thought she “chose” and would “choose” her

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, k99, niranjan and 4 others
@ey88

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ey88
@ryuken @majesticincel thoghts

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and try2beme
@ryuken @majesticincel thoghts
i agree women will always aim for the best guy in their circle and sometimes even out of their circle if they didn't like the ones in their circle

There is no such thing as second place. Either you're first or you're nothing.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Chama Thread

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Too bad it will be ignored very shortly, even if you took so much time to write all this..

Chama Thread

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Too bad it will be ignored very shortly, even if you took so much time to write all this..
No it wont. It will be popping like the thread that exposed you:feelsuhh:

Women always get rejected its not in a disgust way. Its in a way of being sex-zoned, or just in a sugarcoated way. Think, have you ever avoided or let down a girl you found ugly and knew was lower looks threshold who was into you?
Yes I did and that is why I am incel.