i realized why people differnet people called me ugly

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
i have a terrible recessed chin that i cant see in photos but in motion is clear as fuck. whenever im talk my chin become deformed and recessed back. i look like shit because my short chin making my lower third look short compared to my big forehead. i have alot of money right now that i saved. im gonna do this surgery. fuck sex. i know its over for me. but i would not live a single day with my ugly deformed chin. its gook that i was able to capture this shit on video so i cant lie to myself anymore

updates soon.....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, N1666, 5.5psl and 1 other person
bro got that to catch a predator lower third

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, poopoohead, N1666 and 2 others
bro got that to catch a predator lower third
so glad i have money right now. moneymaxxing is legit as fuck. i know i would still be incel. at least i would not be deformed anymore

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Majkal, Sprinkles and 2 others
Joined the wrong forum buddy boyo
This is the way to go : https://incels.is/
i litterly just called a plastic surgeon and im gonna do this surgery next week and you tell me i dont belong to looksmaxing forum? dumbass.

at least i surgerymaxx instead of crymaxx like you all. you all talk and talk and talk but 0 surgeries

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i litterly just called a plastic surgeon and im gonna do this surgery next week and you tell me i dont belong to looksmaxing forum? dumbass.

at least i surgerymaxx instead of crymaxx like you all. you all talk and talk and talk but 0 surgeries
I was joking bro , don't get disheartened
Wish you success for your surgeries hope you become htn - chadlite :love:

• +1
Reactions: Majkal

Btw you are going for which surgery?
And why did you called the plastic surgeon , you are supposed to go to him ..

• +1
Btw you are going for which surgery?
And why did you called the plastic surgeon , you are supposed to go to him ..
i need an appointment first. next week im gonna meet him and we will see what he says.

im going for chin advancment surgery. im realistic. i know i wont have a model jaw. i just dont want to look subhuman. that shit makes people hate me

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i need an appointment first. next week im gonna meet him and we will see what he says.

im going for chin advancment surgery. im realistic. i know i wont have a model jaw. i just dont want to look subhuman. that shit makes people hate me
What are the measurements?

• +1