I really cant deal with dwarf short women.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I had this short woman having crush on me dancing in front of me and shit, her little hands were attached to her short arms. Moving around obnoxiously. Aka dancing.
All the sudden i felt the mixture of whole bunch of feelings. The most primal feeling that i encountered was disgust. I found myself purely being disgusted by this poor little creature. And i felt guilt, and pity.
I was feeling guilty for being disgusted by her.
Nevertheless, she was keep dancing in front of me. she couldnt even grind on me cuz her legs were too short. Just moving around waving her hands around like chicken that got its neck broken moving until the very last breath. I was getting headache. I couldnt deal with it anymore.
On the other hand when i see tall attractive woman i feel like i can marry her. Im attracted to her infinitely. Her body looks like woman. Sculpted by the god himself..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
no shit no one is attracted to dwarfs idiot

PicsArt 09 24 085749
indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Short women are the devils creation; all they lust for is a tall man yet their sons will be what they themselves hate so much: manlets

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Short women are the devils creation; all they lust for is a tall man yet their sons will be what they themselves hate so much: manlets
I dont even care about what they prefer or personality. Its so hard to look at them. They are revolting.

fucking manlet spawners

Short women tend to have short legs which are a huge turnoff ngl

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, johncruz12345, toolateforme and 2 others