I really changed my mind about fillers

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
All filled faces turn the same with the time : a generic Ken looking face in the best case. You lose your identity. You'll tell me "No, if you don't inject too much and only in the jaw". The problem is : fillers migrate so you can't really escape the ugly looking if you keep injecting over the years.

Also it's very addictive and there's a point you'll necessary want more fillers in more area. That's how human nature works ans that's why you recognize filled face even blinded. The too much canot be escaped. How being attractive if you look like you have fillers?
A procedure is a success only if we can't see we had something done.

No more fillers for me. I did it once and it will be the last. I saw me with a strong jaw from face during one year, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: zainab
fillers are shit for the jaw because it requires too much of it to make any difference, they're still great for the chin, lips and mid-face.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, watah, sb23 and 5 others
fillers are shit for the jaw because it requires too much of it to make any difference, they're still great for the chin, lips and mid-face.
Lips is the worst imo. All people doing it ALWAYS finish with the same big horrible lips.

Dont do fillers anywhere other than chin. Chin fillers migrating doesnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: watah and MA_ascender
All filled faces turn the same with the time : a generic Ken looking face in the best case. You lose your identity. You'll tell me "No, if you don't inject too much and only in the jaw". The problem is : fillers migrate so you can't really escape the ugly looking if you keep injecting over the years.

Also it's very addictive and there's a point you'll necessary want more fillers in more area. That's how human nature works ans that's why you recognize filled face even blinded. The too much canot be escaped. How being attractive if you look like you have fillers?

No more fillers for me. I did it once and it will be the last. I saw me with a strong jaw from face during one year, that's it.
Thats why i made my own using beef collagen. Only last like a week then you reinject.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Dont do fillers anywhere other than chin. Chin fillers migrating doesnt do shit
I don't need chin fillers (only angles due to long and tilted inwards ramus). I won't do it anymore so

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Lips is the worst imo. All people doing it ALWAYS finish with the same big horrible lips.
you can't tell it's there in most cases and there's no alternatives for the lips.

Is silikon dense enough to make a difference in the chin, it’s permanent too which is pretty cool

how long do fillers last before your jaw starts to go back to normal. even though most clinics say they last up to 2 years, how long does the filler look the same as when you got it, if you know what I mean?

Is silikon dense enough to make a difference in the chin, it’s permanent too which is pretty cool
haven't read enough about it.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and MA_ascender
I can afford zygo implant should I or just get filler