I really hope Trump wins

Despicable

Despicable

OldRooster fan
Mainly because I want to see the outraged liberal reaction (I’m going to be in D.C. when the election happens). Also American culture is going to shit mostly because of liberalism and maybe a Trump presidency will change that. Hopefully the rednecks will come out in full force and elect him. I’d vote but it’s pointless considering my state is overwhelmingly liberal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AOL, Part-Time Chad, klip11 and 6 others
nothing will change my brother, they all serve their lords, jews! puppets gonna be puppet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A99, FutureSlayer, rand anon and 2 others
He will win. There's no way they'll re-elect Biden after that debate
But it won't change anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, jisko32, 2d v2 and 1 other person
I hope Biden wins. Can't wait to see how the leader of the free democratic world looks like in 2028

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Mostly because I want to see the outraged liberal reaction (I’m going to be in D.C. when the election happens). Also American culture is going to shit mostly because of liberalism and maybe a Trump presidency will change that. Hopefully the rednecks will come out in full force and elect him. I’d vote but it’s pointless considering my state is overwhelmingly liberal.

nothing will change my brother, they all serve their lords, jews! puppets gonna be puppet.
I hope Biden wins. Can't wait to see how the leader of the free democratic world looks like in 2028

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, CreepyJewel1 and SidharthTheSlayer
Stupid moron its a show watch jaketheasshole mf
Mostly because I want to see the outraged liberal reaction (I’m going to be in D.C. when the election happens). Also American culture is going to shit mostly because of liberalism and maybe a Trump presidency will change that. Hopefully the rednecks will come out in full force and elect him. I’d vote but it’s pointless considering my state is overwhelmingly liberal.

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Yeah Biden was absolutely terrible. Trump wasn’t even that good but he looked great in comparison

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, WhoTookVendetta and SidharthTheSlayer
I just hope Kennedy wins

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
there is no difference who wins, they are both pawns of Putin

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Despicable
he did build a wall but it didnt finish
He said Mexico would pay for it, they didn’t. Recently he talked about stapling green cards to international student college grads :feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy:

2016 Trump is gone :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
The kind of radical change that I would enact, if I had absolute power in this country, would make Trump look woke by comparison.

• Woah
Also American culture is going to shit mostly because of liberalism
I dont think liberalism is the sole cause for the decay of American culture but it is cooperate greed and the need to monetize everything. even dating has been monetized which has destroyed dating for many people especially men. in a way though American culture has always been far more degenerate than European culture.

• +1