I really should date guys like you

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
...but I always seem to fall for the abusive assholes

Literally got told that the other night by this girl. Like do girls think they are paying you a compliment when they tell you that?

Over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Deleted member 2846 and 8 others
It's all about face

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 1464

Literally got told that the other night by this girl. Like do girls think they are paying you a compliment when they tell you that?

Over
tenor.gif

You’re gl enough to run asshole game do it please
It's all about face
Not really OP is easily top tier in looks but failo by personality

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, chadpreetcel123 and Zygos4Life
tenor.gif

You’re gl enough to run asshole game do it please

Not really OP is easily top tier in looks but failo by personality

I cant just run bad boy game, that takes certain levels of NTness I don't have. I'm too straight edge and polite and respectful its over for me. The entire conversation with this girl too she was saying how handsome I was. She asked for a ride home from the club from me and we started talking about deeper intellectual topics and thats when I saw the pussy dry up. Like we talked about alternative medicine and how like some ppl seem like NPCs and shit.

I shoulda just been like ehhh bitch u hot gurrrrl gimme road head for giving ur hoe ass a ride home cunt

THAT woulda gotten her wet, instead of high IQ real conversation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, alriodai, Chadeep and 3 others
i swear girls have a subconscious desire to be treated badly the amount of shit they do

when you start talking to them like you dont give a fuck about them, they chase after you more. and if you talk to them like you actually care they just dump you like a sack of potatoes.

you justt cant win with them lol.

I cant just run bad boy game, that takes certain levels of NTness I don't have. I'm too straight edge and polite and respectful its over for me. The entire conversation with this girl too she was saying how handsome I was. She asked for a ride home from the club from me and we started talking about deeper intellectual topics and thats when I saw the pussy dry up. Like we talked about alternative medicine and how like some ppl seem like NPCs and shit.

I shoulda just been like ehhh bitch u hot gurrrrl gimme road head for giving ur hoe ass a ride home cunt

Next time do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
We don't know how GL the other dude is, but probably op mogs. I never seen ops pics.
guarantee op mogs. he is just aspie boring guy

Can I get a pic op

i fucking hate all women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 2581
Sad shit, man. I remember some foid online making fun of me by saying ‘Why do good girls like bad boys?’ in a a way to mock me and weeks later she made a social media post about her asshole ex-boyfriend.

This is why I can’t stand most women because they are just virtue signalling liars that claim personality is the issue of lonely men when in reality, it’s to do with their looks.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Jfl its not the women its youuu

You are legitemately gl but your autism is stopping you from slaying jfl its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
FYI if anyone was ever unsure, women absolutely LOVE abusive relationships and violent sociopathic men.

This girl told me about how her ex made her pay for all his food rent, etc. And yet this guy also controlled what she could wear, hang out with, etc.

Everything we were told how to act as proper men growing up was a lie

OH AND THE KICKER WAS SHE SHOWED ME A PIC OF HIM TOO, HE WAS A SHORT MEXICAN DUDE. AND THIS GIRL WAS A TALL FIT BLUE EYED WHITE GIRL

Nothing is more attractive to women than sociopaths, its a category that trumps looks theory. Serial killers get the most fan mail, women are non agents in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 685, DidntRead and 2 others

fag

Over

Seems like you're a high inhib phag :forcedsmile:

FYI if anyone was ever unsure, women absolutely LOVE abusive relationships and violent sociopathic men.

This girl told me about how her ex made her pay for all his food rent, etc. And yet this guy also controlled what she could wear, hang out with, etc.

Everything we were told how to act as proper men growing up was a lie

OH AND THE KICKER WAS SHE SHOWED ME A PIC OF HIM TOO, HE WAS A SHORT MEXICAN DUDE. AND THIS GIRL WAS A TALL FIT BLUE EYED WHITE GIRL
girls are obsessed with sociopaths for a reason fyi

Oh, man. You're making me lose hope in looksmaxxing. I guess you can get away with being non-NT starting at PSL 7 and there's no way I'll ever reach that. Even, you, you're what, 6-6.5? Still not enough... Why even looksmaxx if you're ugly inside?

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

Over

Dont change your personality for anyone. It's not worth it because it's what makes you you. There are girls out there who appreciate guys like you. These girls dont because they have daddy issues. Maybe try going to a university to meet women or a library.

alot of people who are into wierd stuff like sociopaths are mostly girls ive talked to one about it actually

she just says their so interesting and cool i personally dont understand tbh

Looks theory is dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685