I really shouldn’t have given up on my old crush

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
she was a bit bipolar and said crazy things but honestly, how stable can a 25 year old girl that dresses like a loli be? I used to think she was mean but had no idea what was really out there.

At the end of the day, she paid for the first date, gave me her real name, her last name, didn’t lie about anything and wanted to give me her instagram too. But at the time I was waaay too high inhib so I just let her go because she wasn’t acting like I wanted her too and I was too scared. Jfl if you want a girl to be as autistic as yourself, this shit doesn’t exist.

You absolutely cannot afford to be weak with a girl. They can smell it like a shark smells blood. She told me she used to party a lot in colllegr and I started shitting my pants instead of playing with her waters and asking her what kind of parties she went to.

I never met a girl like her again. All girls after her were a lot uglier, stuck up, smoked a lot and seemed completely desensitised to anything. She was also conservative too in some aspects. Always wore bra, no piercings, smelled nice, hated drugs too. She wasn’t a nice girl but she was a whole nicer than anything after her.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Bipolar women are emotionally unstable and she went to college and even mentioned her college parties out loud

Just because they act sweet doesn't mean they aren't a hoe

And she probably noticed you reacted and acknowledged you are aware of the hoe-er-y that occurs in such events

You do sound like a cuck though yes.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Bipolar women are emotionally unstable and she went to college and even mentioned her college parties out loud
She just felt comfortable around me. And an unstable girl is still a better deal than a backstabbing one

Just because they act sweet doesn't mean they aren't a hoe
She never acted sweet lol. She was sassy but I was scared because i thought I was a chad and girls should be submissive arind me

And she probably noticed you reacted and acknowledged you are aware of the hoe-er-y that occurs in such events
yeah once she started acting a bit wild I got scared. She ordered an apple drink with like 2% alcohol in it and I was like “wow she drinks”. Meanwhile my oneitis was doing 50 cigarettes and it seemed normal by that point

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel