I really thought my ED was caused by low t

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I got bloodwork done and my results are down below . How can i naturally increase, i feel like the ideal is 800-900

IMG 6578
IMG 6579

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Whatashame
How is this lifefuel dude lol? That means u r fucked

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Btw u shouldve tested estrogen, fsh and prolactin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and edodalic29
It means it’s probably psychological
It can be permanent. I developed ed in the last 2 months and im really hoping its low t. Otherwise its not as straight foward to fix it

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
Btw u shouldve tested estrogen, fsh and prolactin
I asked to test for everything, ill go back and find my estrogen, fsh / prolactin and post em here

I got bloodwork done and my results are down below . How can i naturally increase, i feel like the ideal is 800-900

View attachment 2620875
View attachment 2620876
It can be permanent. I developed ed in the last 2 months and im really hoping its low t. Otherwise its not as straight foward to fix it
im not sure why some people think test levels always determine sex drive or whatever, i am definitely not high T at all but i have always had an obscenely high sex drive

• +1
I asked to test for everything, ill go back and find my estrogen, fsh / prolactin and post em here
Good for u, im in the same boat im gonna ask to test for all they can jfl

• +1
im not sure why some people think test levels always determine sex drive or whatever, i am definitely not high T at all but i have always had an obscenely high sex drive
I had always insanely low sex drive that made me lose so many opportunities jfl. And test level is deff correlated to sex drive

• +1
Yeah we absolutely have to fix our mental . If its not a internal blood problem . I heard certain anxiety meds can help , but that would probably affect your erections so wouldnt fuck with that

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Whatashame
I had always insanely low sex drive that made me lose so many opportunities jfl. And test level is deff correlated to sex drive
then how do you explain sluts existing? all women have extremely low test, like 50x less than average man
but some of them are straight up slut tier

• +1
Yeah we absolutely have to fix our mental . If its not a internal blood problem . I heard certain anxiety meds can help , but that would probably affect your erections so wouldnt fuck with that
I probab have some mental problems that can cause it but in my case i do think i have low t sinxe i have all, literally all, the low t syntomps

• +1
then how do you explain sluts existing? all women have extremely low test, like 50x less than average man
but some of them are straight up slut tier
Cause woman are different. In their case the hormone responsible for it is the estrogen

When u find ur results of the other hormones tag me

Its because of sarms my test is 800 and i still struggle with ed 7 months after

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
probably bad diet / sleep / cortisol

one week of eating clean and getting 8 hours of sleep I can easily get diamond cutting erections

Eat raw meat

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and slayer69
get your a1c tested

testosterone isn't usually the cause of ED, anyone acting like it is is a retard

as long as there's "enough" T, it's not an issue, it can even be low

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 23558
Eat raw meat
I’ll switch to a carnivore based diet with high fats and protein, i still need carbs but i dont have access to unpasteurized raw milk unfortunately, just organic honey

I’ll switch to a carnivore based diet with high fats and protein, i still need carbs but i dont have access to unpasteurized raw milk unfortunately, just organic honey
Do that but make the meat raw

• Woah