I really tried my hardest on this essay and I got a 2/6

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
The youthful manlet chad that my teacher always talks to next to me got a 5/6 while my essay is superior yet has a 2/6. I am being discriminated based on my looks. This is some stupid shit.

Rogerian arguement

1/1 thesis

1/4 commentary/evidence

0/2 sophistication (grammar, word choice)

B83FB203 3532 47F2 8945 27FC522B6678

EE92ED41 A5FC 442C 9466 2FC7562FBD17

1EFA8ED7 D104 4E2F AE4C 44EF012F5C32

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Terrible handwriting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, john2, Petsmart and 2 others
you write like a 5. grader maybe thats why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, .👽., onnysk and 4 others
I would too with that cheeks handwriting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Its completely legible

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 1464
Rare video of Lifeisgood72's handwritting.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBiceps, LordNorwood and 5 others
He could sense that you post a lot of racist shit against blacks on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, LordNorwood and LookistWorld
lack of analysis.. always link back to the question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
Handwriting is awful.

My cursive curry handwriting mogs.

I can’t do this shit, school is for NPCs that like being told what to do. I’m so over this, it’s all about looks. Literally all about looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost and LordNorwood
I did bro, the question was if the internet is making our kids smarter or not
You tend to bring up multiple points and not really expand on them.. For example here’s a random question for politics - the differences in UK and US legislative branch. I’m going to give u an example just made this up now btw lol

Question - What is the relationship like between the legislature and the executive (congress and president for USA, parliament and prime minister for UK)

In the UK, the executive is also a part of the legislative branch. He/she presides over the legislative branch as well as being a part of the executive, this is due to the fusion of powers in the UK. A UK PM may rely on their cabinet of ministers much more than a USA Executive as the constitution does not force the US executive to take on a cabinet of ministers.

Just touch on 1-2 points in a paragraph, and then really expand on it rather than bringing in lots of examples and points and not really explaining much.. Basically, everything you say needs to be backed up with how, why, when, and what it means

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 773
Classic INTP/ISTP trait to always write the shortest essays in class

Handwriting even uglier than mine / 10

What kind of little schoolhouse on the prairie do you go to that you still do handwritten essays?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You tend to bring up multiple points and not really expand on them.. For example here’s a random question for politics - the differences in UK and US legislative branch. I’m going to give u an example just made this up now btw lol

Question - What is the relationship like between the legislature and the executive (congress and president for USA, parliament and prime minister for UK)

In the UK, the executive is also a part of the legislative branch. He/she presides over the legislative branch as well as being a part of the executive, this is due to the fusion of powers in the UK. A UK PM may rely on their cabinet of ministers much more than a USA Executive as the constitution does not force the US executive to take on a cabinet of ministers.

Just touch on 1-2 points in a paragraph, and then really expand on it rather than bringing in lots of examples and points and not really explaining much.. Basically, everything you say needs to be backed up with how, why, when, and what it means
She literally outlined the essay and said “state your topic sentence, then example, example, example” etc. She’s just not a good teacher.

I’ll keep that advice for uni though. That’s actually kind of what my middle school teacher taught us. It makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
She literally outlined the essay and said “state your topic sentence, then example, example, example” etc. She’s just not a good teacher.

I’ll keep that advice for uni though. That’s actually kind of what my middle school teacher tough us.
are you moving out for uni

I’ll keep that advice for uni though. That’s actually kind of what my middle school teacher taught us. It makes sense.
I usually would try and find a way to troll you but yeah she legit sounds like not a good teacher ngl

Don’t plan to but I might.
you should, the social oppurtinities are much better. It’s more money but if if you go uni and don’t live out you’re pretty much the forgotten guy(from what i’ve heard)