I really wanna do acid

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

anyone else done it? I really wanna give it a go.

what was it like

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
Kinda looking into getting more toothpaste in my penis to remove my pearly papules.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, PenileFacialSurgery, Rift and 4 others
I'm doing 2cb with a friend in a few days

sick have you done it before
Nope will be my first time. We're doing this before lsd and shrooms cause it's less intense so we're building it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Nope will be my first time. We're doing this before lsd and shrooms cause it's less intense so we're building it up
Isn’t that some semi obscure synthetic? Shrooms are pretty tame man, they’re natural too. I did them for the first time a week ago and it was amazing

Isn’t that some semi obscure synthetic? Shrooms are pretty tame man, they’re natural too. I did them for the first time a week ago and it was amazing
How was it and how intense was it? We didn't buy them yet but from what I've heard it's less intense

Ive done 400ug for my first (bad) trip

Just take 100ug theory

I want to do something like 500ug BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND LSD IN FRANCE FUCK

I’ve done it 2 times. Both incredibly fun experiences.

First time I did it was by myself. 1 tab.. 200ug. On the comeup, it Felt like I had a lot of energy in my body, like I needed to throw up or jack off. I didn’t do either thankfully. I was in a completely different head space. No high from weed can compare.

I saw everything in 4k. It felt like I was viewing the world outside my eyes, it’s hard to explain. Like an out of body experience. I observed everything. I sat down on a bench and just watched. I saw the cars pass, people walking by me. An old lady pulled up in her car and asked for directions to her son’s house. I was deep tripping but I helped her out, it was interesting lol. I had my drawing book and sat on the bench and drew. I talked to one of my friends on the phone, telling her about how I was feeling and how freeing it was. I felt so at peace and free, I had ZERO inhibition. And I mean zero. It felt like I was invisible to everyone. I skated down a completely fucked up sidewalk. Here’s the thing, I never skated during the day because I was scared I would fall or that people would judge me; but I legit grabbed my board and skated down the busiest street in the city with no fear of what people would think of me.

I went to a river and skated some more, drew some stuff, thought about life. Everything looked incredible. Like colors haven’t never seen before. Everything looked so vibrant and beautiful. I thought about my life and was completely in the moment.

After my trip, I had the after trip glow. That’s basically you feeling happy and content a few days after the trip. But there’s the thing, my personality changed. I became more outgoing, able to open up easier to people, and was more confident and truly trusted myself. I still feel the effects to this day. It was the best day of my life.

My second trip:
I tripped on about 100-125ug (1 tab, but I cut some off with a knife).

This was legit 4 days ago lol. I took it with my best friend and his GF. This trip honestly felt like a movie. We took the public transportation (bus and train) around the city, took the bus to the beach and walked the sunset, went to get food, walked around the city. Not as many colors, but I would see some patterns and psychedelic patterns if I stared at something for like 5 seconds. It was like a different headspace, like I was fully engrossed in the moment. The feeling like I was completely engrossed in the moment to the point where I can barely remember what we did on the trip (I don’t remember the exact events we did like the first time I did LSD).

Then when it got to night, we smoked some weed and my acid trip got even crazier. I saw memories and thoughts being played out right in front of me, like I was watching a projection on a wall (I was staring at a white wall). I would see psychedelic patterns instantly if I didn’t move my eyes.

At the end of the night, while we were still tripping and high, we watched Inspection (my first time ever watching it). Very good movie tbh but I can’t really remember it.

Overall, acid is an amazing drug. Music is insane on it. The Beatles are an incredible band. Absolutely insane. I know people have bad trips on acid, but I’ve never had a bad trip (even on shrooms) so obviously I think very highly of acid and psychedelics in general. Everyone should try acid at least once. Make sure you’re with people you trust and in a good environment. BTW, fresh fruit is amazing, it’s the only thing we ate whilst tripping because other foods tasted so bad (hint hint, natural food mogs all the sugary/fatty unhealthy to death).

Make sure you have stuff to do. You will have energy and will want to be outside. While we were tripping, we didn’t want to go inside, being outside felt amazing and the sun felt godly (if you do acid, you will understand why the vitamin D and the sun is so important).

Also, it’s 100% up to you but you may not want to look in the mirror. I shit you not, when you look in the mirror you will see yourself like you see yourself in the back camera on your phone. You will see all your flaws and asymmetries. I looked at myself in the mirror a few times and it wasn’t until the last time I looked when I saw my asymmetries pop out. It’s a really good confidence booster though tbh, staring yourself dead in the eyes and smiling and laughing at yourself. Not being afraid of yourself and your reflection and embracing it is truly a blessing. If you are ugly or have legit BDD, I would recommend doing this at your own risk.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BPDexhead, Deleted member 8365, BigBoy and 5 others
I've done one LSD trip, took two tabs which was 400-500ug
I had done mushrooms before and had one occasion where I smoked too much weed
The intensity of an LSD trip is almost beyond comprehension though
The onset feels nice and you notice some things that are really enlightening, but then once you start going deeper and deeper things just get really fucked up and it's hard for you to come to the conclusion on which things you're seeing/thinking are just caused by the trip and which things are actually real/the truth

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846

First time I did it was by myself. 1 tab.. 200ug. On the comeup, it Felt like I had a lot of energy in my body, like I needed to throw up or jack off. I didn’t do either thankfully. I was in a completely different head space. No high from weed can compare.

I saw everything in 4k. It felt like I was viewing the world outside my eyes, it’s hard to explain. Like an out of body experience. I observed everything. I sat down on a bench and just watched. I saw the cars pass, people walking by me. An old lady pulled up in her car and asked for directions to her son’s house. I was deep tripping but I helped her out, it was interesting lol. I had my drawing book and sat on the bench and drew. I talked to one of my friends on the phone, telling her about how I was feeling and how freeing it was. I felt so at peace and free, I had ZERO inhibition. And I mean zero. It felt like I was invisible to everyone. I skated down a completely fucked up sidewalk. Here’s the thing, I never skated during the day because I was scared I would fall or that people would judge me; but I legit grabbed my board and skated down the busiest street in the city with no fear of what people would think of me.

I went to a river and skated some more, drew some stuff, thought about life. Everything looked incredible. Like colors haven’t never seen before. Everything looked so vibrant and beautiful. I thought about my life and was completely in the moment.

After my trip, I had the after trip glow. That’s basically you feeling happy and content a few days after the trip. But there’s the thing, my personality changed. I became more outgoing, able to open up easier to people, and was more confident and truly trusted myself. I still feel the effects to this day. It was the best day of my life.

My second trip:

This was legit 4 days ago lol. I took it with my best friend and his GF. This trip honestly felt like a movie. We took the public transportation (bus and train) around the city, took the bus to the beach and walked the sunset, went to get food, walked around the city. Not as many colors, but I would see some patterns and psychedelic patterns if I stared at something for like 5 seconds. It was like a different headspace, like I was fully engrossed in the moment. The feeling like I was completely engrossed in the moment to the point where I can barely remember what we did on the trip (I don’t remember the exact events we did like the first time I did LSD).

Then when it got to night, we smoked some weed and my acid trip got even crazier. I saw memories and thoughts being played out right in front of me, like I was watching a projection on a wall (I was staring at a white wall). I would see psychedelic patterns instantly if I didn’t move my eyes.

At the end of the night, while we were still tripping and high, we watched Inspection (my first time ever watching it). Very good movie tbh but I can’t really remember it.

Overall, acid is an amazing drug. Music is insane on it. The Beatles are an incredible band. Absolutely insane. I know people have bad trips on acid, but I’ve never had a bad trip (even on shrooms) so obviously I think very highly of acid and psychedelics in general. Everyone should try acid at least once. Make sure you’re with people you trust and in a good environment. BTW, fresh fruit is amazing, it’s the only thing we ate whilst tripping because other foods tasted so bad (hint hint, natural food mogs all the sugary/fatty unhealthy to death).

Make sure you have stuff to do. You will have energy and will want to be outside. While we were tripping, we didn’t want to go inside, being outside felt amazing and the sun felt godly (if you do acid, you will understand why the vitamin D and the sun is so important).

Also, it’s 100% up to you but you may not want to look in the mirror. I shit you not, when you look in the mirror you will see yourself like you see yourself in the back camera on your phone. You will see all your flaws and asymmetries. I looked at myself in the mirror a few times and it wasn’t until the last time I looked when I saw my asymmetries pop out. It’s a really good confidence booster though tbh, staring yourself dead in the eyes and smiling and laughing at yourself. Not being afraid of yourself and your reflection and embracing it is truly a blessing. If you are ugly or have legit BDD, I would recommend doing this at your own risk.
holy fuck bro, you've actually sold this to me, thanks heaps for sharing your experience.

I'm gonna get some a do it both alone and with my mates, I feel like both should be experienced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I've done one LSD trip, took two tabs which was 400-500ug
I had done mushrooms before and had one occasion where I smoked too much weed
The intensity of an LSD trip is almost beyond comprehension though
The onset feels nice and you notice some things that are really enlightening, but then once you start going deeper and deeper things just get really fucked up and it's hard for you to come to the conclusion on which things you're seeing/thinking are just caused by the trip and which things are actually real/the truth
like what things did u struggle? like your ideals on reality?

My second trip:

Also, i didn't realize how extensive the effects were, so your inhibitions were GONE? no anxiety no paranoia?

gonna do lsd then figure what the fuck these niggers are talking about when they say harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Justttt, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
holy fuck bro, you've actually sold this to me, thanks heaps for sharing your experience.

I'm gonna get some a do it both alone and with my mates, I feel like both should be experienced.
Yes bro. You will learn so much about yourself and your life when you do it by yourself. It’s like you’re viewing your life and reality from a different POV. Like you’re someone else viewing your life, but u have the knowledge about your life? It’s hard to explain. It’s like an objective look into your life, no subconscious coping, no defensive coping mechanisms, everything is shut down and you look at yourself/your life/reality from another perspective. It sounds scary, but it’s not. It’s something truly amazing and eye opening. There’s really no words or sentence to describe it which is why I’m over describing it.

• Love it
like what things did u struggle? like your ideals on reality?

When it started to first hit me hard and I began to forget where I was I felt as though I went into a simulation and could be trapped in this world for eternity, I lost concept of real time and I could see what it's like for the current moment to keep being played in a loop over and over again when no conceivable end. I felt like each unit of time would be multiplied by the unit that came before it. For example lets say it was 7:00pm, I thought that getting to 7:01pm would take 10 times longer on LSD than it would when I was sober, but then I believed that getting from 7:01 to 7:02 would take 10 times longer than the previous minute, 7:02 - 7:03 would be 10 times longer than that etc.
I then thought that once I reach the halfway point of the trip it would start to divide itself by 10 so each unit of time would start to shorten until I got back to what time feels like when sober but terror began to set in because I thought that it would take years if that model of time was what was happening.

I then started thinking that the people I was doing it with were signalling to me that I'm trapped with them now, a thought that came into my head was along the lines of "game over buddy, you're trapped here with us now, we've been in this loop for the last 6 million years, you'll get used to it"

I then started thinking that the other people there weren't actually doing LSD as well but they were just props in the game that led me to the point were I decided to take LSD. I then started thinking shit like "you could've taken the easy life but something made you give into your curiosity and now you're stuck here" I felt like there was an external force telling this to me and laughing at me for giving in. It also felt like the hippy ideal was something this force created and then laughed at me for accepting it momentarily, enough so that I took LSD. It also kinda reminded me of the matrix film and how it would've just been easier to take the bluepill.

After this I started coming back around to reality and asked my friend if there was any way to get out of this state so he gave me line of coke, in the lead up before I took it I thought this was just another joke the world was playing on me and when I take it, it would feel like the external force would say to me "nothing will work you fool, you thought that would snap you out of it but you're stuck here forever" Then once I actually took it I was able to see clearly again and could now read the minutes on my phone and see them passing so it helped me a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2756
Yes bro. You will learn so much about yourself and your life when you do it by yourself. It’s like you’re viewing your life and reality from a different POV. Like you’re someone else viewing your life, but u have the knowledge about your life? It’s hard to explain. It’s like an objective look into your life, no subconscious coping, no defensive coping mechanisms, everything is shut down and you look at yourself/your life/reality from another perspective. It sounds scary, but it’s not. It’s something truly amazing and eye opening. There’s really no words or sentence to describe it which is why I’m over describing it.
I need this man, holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
Also, i didn't realize how extensive the effects were, so your inhibitions were GONE? no anxiety no paranoia?
Literally nothing. Each experience will be different for everyone, but if you do it with your friends and just vibe out to some good music (beatles or pink floyd are two bands i recommend) i don’t see how it could go south but anything is possible. i don’t wanna over hype it because there’s always the possibility of something bad happening ya know.

When it started to first hit me hard and I began to forget where I was I felt as though I went into a simulation and could be trapped in this world for eternity, I lost concept of real time and I could see what it's like for the current moment to keep being played in a loop over and over again when no conceivable end. I felt like each unit of time would be multiplied by the unit that came before it. For example lets say it was 7:00pm, I thought that getting to 7:01pm would take 10 times longer on LSD than it would when I was sober, but then I believed that getting from 7:01 to 7:02 would take 10 times longer than the previous minute, 7:02 - 7:03 would be 10 times longer than that etc.
I then thought that once I reach the halfway point of the trip it would start to divide itself by 10 so each unit of time would start to shorten until I got back to what time feels like when sober but terror began to set in because I thought that it would take years if that model of time was what was happening.

I then started thinking that the people I was doing it with were signalling to me that I'm trapped with them now, a thought that came into my head was along the lines of "game over buddy, you're trapped here with us now, we've been in this loop for the last 6 million years, you'll get used to it"

I then started thinking that the other people there weren't actually doing LSD as well but they were just props in the game that led me to the point were I decided to take LSD. I then started thinking shit like "you could've taken the easy life but something made you give into your curiosity and now you're stuck here" I felt like there was an external force telling this to me and laughing at me for giving in. It also felt like the hippy ideal was something this force created and then laughed at me for accepting it momentarily, enough so that I took LSD. It also kinda reminded me of the matrix film and how it would've just been easier to take the bluepill.

After this I started coming back around to reality and asked my friend if there was any way to get out of this state so he gave me line of coke, in the lead up before I took it I thought this was just another joke the world was playing on me and when I take it, it would feel like the external force would say to me "nothing will work you fool, you thought that would snap you out of it but you're stuck here forever" Then once I actually took it I was able to see clearly again and could now read the minutes on my phone and see them passing so it helped me a lot.
I had a friend who had someone similar happen and the guy he was tripping with told him to just let go and accept it and the feeling and voices went away. I think this happens when you overthink.

honestly this has never happened but it could be u overthinking the situation. like people get flustered and freaked out when they overthink so it could be like that times 100x because on acid everything is intensified

• +1
Literally nothing. Each experience will be different for everyone, but if you do it with your friends and just vibe out to some good music (beatles or pink floyd are two bands i recommend) i don’t see how it could go south but anything is possible. i don’t wanna over hype it because there’s always the possibility of something bad happening ya know.
yeah for sure, i'm aware that things could go wrong.

• +1
I've read that if you're a bad person, it will amplify that, and that's why I'm afraid to do acid. I don't wanna end up in jail because I went ER due to some acid.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Justttt, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
62049a1be08a9f1211f177d99c9e0f15
1968 01 Five Man Floyd photo shoot Syd David Gilmour04

I personally wouldn't do any drugs that literally put you in psychosis but fuck it brah - stoned ape theory

• +1
That's me sober. It's called self-awareness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Justttt, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Somebody that can get the totally 100% legal substance should mail it to me, I will pay
silly goose you are
Where did you get the legal substance? Just know a guy?

Somebody that can get the totally 100% legal substance should mail it to me, I will pay
easy enough to find online, you can get sheets of lsd for like $200

easy enough to find online, you can get sheets of lsd for like $200
You're talking about the dark net surely. No way you're buying class A from simple online sites

Where did you get the legal substance? Just know a guy?
just know a guy. u can prolly get it online from ppl, it’s just a sheet of paper so it can be mail in a book with the sheet in a baggie. just get a test kit if u do it this way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

I had LSD for the first time yesterday, and you've just described my literal fucking trip, the first 2 hours after taking 4 drops it was everything cool and I was just being one with everything and enjoying the sensations, but eventually I started to suggest myself that everyone around me wasn't real, and that I was trapped by a god and this was all a game, started to hear every kind of disgusting sounds, and I thought I was passing out for real, but at the same time that shit made me learn a lot, cuz I realized it was all myself that was generating that bad experience, people were just telling me to chill and let that shit flow, but when you trap yourself with a bad thought, you're fucking done. I spent from 6:10 am to 6:20 with my eyes closed and revolving in the ground checking my phone all the time, and I fucking swear those 10 mins were like 2 fucking hours + the music and the visuals with my eyes closed I sincerely thought I was about to die there.

I think no one should take acid if you tend to overthink.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 2846
that does indeed sound torturous but from the many anecdotes I've heard, it's apparently pretty easy to remind yourself that you're on the drug and tell yourself that any weird visuals / thoughts are because of the drug.

When you're in there mate you start debating in your mind "what if this is actually what normal conciousness feels like and my whole life up to that point was a trial/game that was really just like a pointless dream, this is the real world and it's fucked up and scary because things aren't rigid and constant like you've taken for granted and have gotten used to you're whole life.
I remember thinking at the deepest part of the trip that this state is where our minds permenantly reside and that thing you remember as your normal life is just a brief insignificant experience compared to this eternal state
I also questioned what other people were feeling when they got to these depths in their trips and how LSD/psychedellics aren't the most discussed thing in the world because of the sheer potential to where they can bring your mind

But once I got out of my very first mind blowing depths of thought I was able to reason with myself much better that what I was thinking/feeling was due to the drug

Don't take 400ug on a first trip is my advice

How was it and how intense was it? We didn't buy them yet but from what I've heard it's less intense
It was great. I took about 4.5 grams total, felt fully immersed in my mind, and just really content and thankful for everything. Saw colorful visuals when I closed my eyes. Was with a friend but I want to try it alone at some point for a more inner reflection experience

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
When you're in there mate you start debating in your mind "what if this is actually what normal conciousness feels like and my whole life up to that point was a trial/game that was really just like a pointless dream, this is the real world and it's fucked up and scary because things aren't rigid and constant like you've taken for granted and have gotten used to you're whole life.
I remember thinking at the deepest part of the trip that this state is where our minds permenantly reside and that thing you remember as your normal life is just a brief insignificant experience compared to this eternal state
I also questioned what other people were feeling when they got to these depths in their trips and how LSD/psychedellics aren't the most discussed thing in the world because of the sheer potential to where they can bring your mind

But once I got out of my very first mind blowing depths of thought I was able to reason with myself much better that what I was thinking/feeling was due to the drug

Don't take 400ug on a first trip is my advice
That's nothing, wait until you're not sure if pee is dripping down your thigh on your friend's new couch or if it just really feels like it. Then you go to the bathroom but can't pee because you are afraid you are hallucinating being in the bathroom while still sitting on the couch.

Have you ever looked at your hands and thought: "Did I murder someone?"

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 2846
It was great. I took about 4.5 grams total, felt fully immersed in my mind, and just really content and thankful for everything. Saw colorful visuals when I closed my eyes. Was with a friend but I want to try it alone at some point for a more inner reflection experience
I mean I didn't know 2cb was obscure...

Have done acid a few times but not enough for a proper 'trip' (Basically, i'd been microdosing, but decided to take a 40ug does instead of the usual 10ug and definitley felt it! Music sounded better. Each time I tapped my foot on the floor, It was like a mini orgasm in my leg. Very mild visuals when I closed my eyes)

I bought 2 LSD (125ug) tabs a few days back and will take one soon

I also bought some 2cb which i've never tried. I might take it on a night out (where i'd usually just drink beer). Maybe half a pill? I've read people on reddit say low(ish) dose is really good for socialising. Lower inhibitions etc

• +1
Have done acid a few times but not enough for a proper 'trip' (Basically, i'd been microdosing, but decided to take a 40ug does instead of the usual 10ug and definitley felt it! Music sounded better. Each time I tapped my foot on the floor, It was like a mini orgasm in my leg. Very mild visuals when I closed my eyes)

I also bought some 2cb which i've never tried. I might take it on a night out (where i'd usually just drink beer). Maybe half a pill? I've read people on reddit say low(ish) dose is really good for socialising. Lower inhibitions etc
source on the microdosing?

My second trip:

Amazing

I’m ordero 1pLsd soon because I’m completely dead and numb inside just blank

I had a spiritual awakening without acid and it was very similar

Any advice or tips? Knowledge on it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2756
It's pseudoscientific garbage, you'll get the illusion that you went through some profound experience when in reality it's just your mind playing tricks.

I really wanna do acid bath

It's pseudoscientific garbage, you'll get the illusion that you went through some profound experience when in reality it's just your mind playing tricks.
u ever done it before?

Amazing

I’m ordero 1pLsd soon because I’m completely dead and numb inside just blank

I had a spiritual awakening without acid and it was very similar

Any advice or tips? Knowledge on it?
bout what

u ever done it before?

bout what
No but I have a friend who does it on occasion and he's living in fucking la la land and has deluded himself into thinking that acid will end all wars and that it's god's gift to mankind.

Bluepill shit imo, you can't enjoy LSD if you're blackpilled.

No but I have a friend who does it on occasion and he's living in fucking la la land and has deluded himself into thinking that acid will end all wars and that it's god's gift to mankind.

Bluepill shit imo, you can't enjoy LSD if you're blackpilled.
all i needed to hear. i’m very blackpilled and absolutely love acid. if u have fucked up brain chemistry and are blackpilled and do acid you may not have a good time

Well, that didn't go to plan! I guess drugs effect us all differently, but took 2cb last night. The plan was to get euphoria, lowered inhibitions mainly, with the idea to hit on tonnes of girls - I ended up just being in hysterics all night laughing like a maniac apparently, and feeling very fucking strange! Didn't get the lowered inhibitions I was looking for.

Fuck, even mdma didn''t give me that effect! To this day, only alcohol gives me some (albeit minor) lowered inhibitions! My body is fucked up. Other people seem to get very different effects from most drugs than me.

I just need drastically lower inhibitions. If I had the balls to approach way more girls, I know from experience and having fucked a few semi decent looking girls from cold approach what's possible, but I pussy out 80% of the time

Gonna buy GHB next. Supposed to be God tier for social skills/inhibitions etc, but we'll see! Problem is you can't drink with it, though (that's why it's a date rape drug lol)

• +1