I really want to eat some boobs

jué

jué

0%Love
I'm damned, I just want to fuck a girl, and appreciate who I am:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and 14vic
Relatable bro. I will never lose my virginity and i will never get to fuck a virgin girl:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, ihearvoices, mathis and 3 others
Relatable bro. I will never lose my virginity and i will never get to fuck a virgin girl:feelsrope:
Really, I'm afraid of losing my virginity to a prostitute, currently it's difficult to find attractive and virgin girls who want to be with a subhuman like me, of course jfl

Really, I'm afraid of losing my virginity to a prostitute, currently it's difficult to find attractive and virgin girls who want to be with a subhuman like me, of course jfl
Brutal, how old ?

Every night i rub castor oil on my tits

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel and jué
I'm damned, I just want to fuck a girl, and appreciate who I am:feelscry:
you know,ive done that and ofc its cool and all but before doing it i always thought this would be the greatest day of my life, but no, overrated,even worse if with a random hooker,eating tits was cool tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and jué
Eat a cunt

• Love it
Reactions: jué
you know,ive done that and ofc its cool and all but before doing it i always thought this would be the greatest day of my life, but no, overrated,even worse if with a random hooker,eating tits was cool tho
Of course its nothing special if you lose your first time with a hooker you have no feelings or connection to, duh

• +1
  • +1
I really want to motorboat some boobs

• Love it
Reactions: jué and ihearvoices
Bro, at 16, there is still a chance, dont rot here too much. Saying as 20 old KHV 🤣
I've been rotting in this shit since 2019, just need to get better and everything will be fine

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Damn bro, you were too young for this. I wouldn't be able to accept harsh reality at that age.

Damn bro, you were too young for this. I wouldn't be able to accept harsh reality at that age.
Yes I know, it's crazy and a lot of shit has happened to me these years, at first I denied it but then there was no option, I didn't even want to create an account here because I knew it would be worse, but now I look better and that cushions the drop

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices