I really want to fall in love

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
I want to cry myself to sleep and fantasize about a future together, make a fool out of myself by trying to impress my crush… the usual stuff you know what I mean

Idk why I can’t emotionally fall for someone, no matter who, but I want it very bad.

@Apparition Give me Tipps on how to become a simp, I want to experience this shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LOOKISM-LOGIC, Samsepioler and 6 others
I want to cry myself to sleep and fantasize about a future together, make a fool out of myself by trying to impress my crush… the usual stuff you know what I mean

Idk why I can’t emotionally fall for someone, no matter who, but I want it very bad.

@Apparition Give me Tipps on how to become a simp, I want to experience this shit.
i simp for big tits and ass

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and The Grinch
I don't trust females, so even if I did it would be problematic.
I can easily have an emotional connection, but not more than that.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
ubergay

jfl if you think women want that

ubergay

jfl if you think women want that
Learn to read, you are not intelligent, so stop trying to interpret posts. Nowhere in my post did I say that women like that. You’re so goofy lol

Learn to read, you are not intelligent, so stop trying to interpret posts. Nowhere in my post did I say that women like that. You’re so goofy lol
Comical how you say this, meanwhile misinterpreting what I said.

I‘m just saying you better not do this at all smartass

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

its a terrible feeling.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
narcissists like you wont experience this u guys use people not love and as u get older ur narcy traits will be sussed out more by women easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and The Grinch
narcissists like you wont experience this u guys use people not love and as u get older ur narcy traits will be sussed out more by women easily
Piss off, try2beme

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme

you have to meet the right person but considering you post here, its statistically improbable such person exists

Dont commit man not suicide no relationships

you have to meet the right person but considering you post here, its statistically improbable such person exists
I mean I want to have an onetis like you. You are an incel and you still managed to fall for girls, how did you manage to do that? I need to know how, I want to experience it too

I mean I want to have an onetis like you.
you dont get oneitis at will sadly. it happens randomly when you arent rly expecting it.

You are an incel and you still managed to fall for girls, how did you manage to do that?
i didnt manage anything. my old oneitis was basically my female version and the other oneitis was pressing buttons to make me fall for her.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you dont get oneitis at will sadly. it happens randomly when you arent rly expecting it.

i didnt manage anything. my old oneitis was basically my female version and the other oneitis was pressing buttons to make me fall for her.
My ex too but it didn’t work on me

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition