I really want to fix my flaws.

Deleted member 11295

Deleted member 11295

6'2,20% BF,20 years old, body count: 0
lip surgery but maybe lengthening + lower lip reduction.
laser treatments for my ugly skin.
chin implant.
buccal fat removal.
rhinoplasty FOR SURE!
maybe eye adjustment so my eyes are less subhuman.
what else?

I'm saving all my money just for this.

Attachments

• Snapchat-788916624.jpg
    Snapchat-788916624.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Snapchat-1541603509.jpg
    Snapchat-1541603509.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
You look fine. Just get rid of your acne.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 11295
dn rd you are bloated OP
get lean and re-evaluate which surgeries you actually need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, IdiAmin, bimaximum and 1 other person
dn rd you are bloated OP
get lean and re-evaluate which surgeries you actually need.

i cant get rid of my bloat,proably gnetic.im also going throu some wierd ilness still undiagnosed.

You jawmog and eyearea mog me. Lose some weight and fix your acne/reddish skin.
Then check and see what you can fix on your face afterwards.

i cant get rid of my bloat,proably gnetic.im also going throu some wierd ilness still undiagnosed.
have you even attempted? greycels piss me off i swear

You jawmog and eyearea mog me. Lose some weight and fix your acne/reddish skin.
Then check and see what you can fix on your face afterwards.
ive spent good 500 dollars on my sking and the whiteheads still presist ,i do perfect diet and pretty much tired many many things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, bimaximum, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
ive spent good 500 dollars on my sking and the whiteheads still presist ,i do perfect diet and pretty much tired many many things.
Damn dude that's too much spent on skin alone.

i hate when peole say "you look ok" but then when im around women i see the truth.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
i hate when peole say "you look ok" but then when im around women i see the truth.

Did you measured your bf%? Did you attempt leanmaxxxing? If not, why the fuck not, it's less expensive than surgeries

women have zero interes in me, like when im in lectures i get used for answers and the conversation never goes beyond that.i refuse to be a simp.i proabaly exchanged less than 1000 words with females excluding my mum.

yes many many times they ,either i am or those bitches have unreal standards.

Really? Give context. To your FACE? Or behind your back? They smell weakness.

"Just get a face transplant bro"

Really? Give context. To your FACE? Or behind your back? They smell weakness.

im ultra beta male.i am weak i dont hide it.i dont undersand females ,mosly to my face in clubs and i will never forget we had a game in high school "would you" and when they asked about me every girl was "ewwww" made me suicidal tbh.

im ultra beta male.i am weak i dont hide it.i dont undersand females ,mosly to my face in clubs and i will never forget we had a game in high school "would you" and when they asked about me every girl was "ewwww" made me suicidal tbh.

Yes you must accept that no girl will ever like you. I accepted this fact long ago.

Yes you must accept that no girl will ever like you. I accepted this fact long ago.

I wish I was desired by women ,its almost like living in a different universe. Crazy life full of joy.im 6'2 and all I do I gym cell to cope. idk why im so universally hated by women. Not even my height helps.

Attachments

• 20200130_190112.jpg
    20200130_190112.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 36
I wish I was desired by women ,its almost like living in a different universe. Crazy life full of joy.im 6'2 and all I do I gym cell to cope. idk why im so universally hated by women. Not even my height helps.

They only want chad. Also, how long you been gym-celling for? You look like a framelet.

1 year. I hate every single atom of my body.

Brutal, looks like you haven't lifted a day in your life. At least you are a low tier normie and 6'2. You got to nt-maxx, get rid of your acne and use the food in your fridge to perform mating rituals for landwhales.

I have hope for you padawan... stop rotting here.

Brutal, looks like you haven't lifted a day in your life. At least you are a low tier normie and 6'2. You got to nt-maxx, get rid of your acne and use the food in your fridge to perform mating rituals for landwhales.

I have hope for you padawan... stop rotting here.

i trained hard too i probably got low testosterone. I think I need to kill myself. Natural selection it is.

low tier normie = unfixable genetic damage.

i trained hard too i probably got low testosterone. I think I need to kill myself. Natural selection it is.

Don't kill yourself. You're letting the girls that shit on you define your miserable existence. Instead, live on to spite natural selection...

Keep looksmaxxing. Live in bitterness but keep living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
you dont need surgeries ffs, lose weight, get rid of acne and maybe get a new hairstyle, you look normie now, you can be chad or chadlite, losing weight will just change your entire face
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: "chad lite"

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    415.3 KB · Views: 24
dude seriously lose weight, it will change your face a lot
i used to be arounf 16-14% body fatr and tbh i did look marginally better but not "chad lite".

its not only about being low bf but not being bloated, i'm sorry but 12%bf or its over
im always bloated i take magneisum and still bloat.

Get your t levels checked out. I'm not joking nor trying to roast you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 11295
Get your t levels checked out. I'm not joking nor trying to roast you.

low end of nomral as i have a undiagnose condition making me sleep like shit.roping soon as there are too many thinkgs wrong with me.

low end of nomral as i have a undiagnose condition making me sleep like shit.roping soon as there are too many thinkgs wrong with me.
Don't rope my friend. If it's in the 300-400 range, I'd consider trt.

Wait... Do you have sleep apnea?