i really wish i moved out 10 years ago

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I really feked up going to college and doing this career boolchit ngl. My mum just went off on me for some dumbass reason just cus I walked out of my room and tried to show her some cool stuff I got on my character in world of warcraft. I told her I got into the second round of interviews for this job opportunity, and she can't even be happy for me. This is definitely some ole boolchit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20370
some people move out at 17 meanwhile we still rot with our parents at 27.

death is the only logical solution here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I walked out of my room and tried to show her some cool stuff I got on my character in world of warcraft.
foids don't care about video games bro. btw WoW is super addictive, like clincally addictive. Stop playing.

also stop talking to your mom unless it's super important. you're a man, get a girlfriend. your mom isn't your girlfriend

• +1
Your mom won't be happy for you until you're moneymaxxed socialcirclemaxxed familymaxxed Chang. Get over it. Women will be women.

• +1
moving out is a trap no way I will spend my hard earned money to rot alone in an apartment in the west

try to avoid your mom as much as possible she will never be what you wanted her to be

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
some people move out at 17 meanwhile we still rot with our parents at 27.

death is the only logical solution here.
yea i got to rectify this chit somehow

yea i got to rectify this chit somehow
theres nothing to rectify, its too late, its over, pack it up and visit the other side nigga

theres nothing to rectify, its too late, its over, pack it up and visit the other side nigga
chit man, there's got to be something i can do b4 i die man

we missed the fucking memo bro
yea i was dumb af. I went to college and studied like a good lil goyim and still got fucked over and ended up with nothing. Like wtf nigguh, now i'm floundering around searching for some other chit to do

• Woah
yea i was dumb af. I went to college and studied like a good lil goyim and still got fucked over and ended up with nothing. Like wtf nigguh, now i'm floundering around searching for some other chit to do
at least you have some paper nigga
im a high school dropout, death is my only option

at least you have some paper nigga
im a high school dropout, death is my only option
how the fk did u fail high school man? That's that easy chit. You need to at least get a ged so you can work or some chit

• +1
how the fk did u fail high school man? That's that easy chit. You need to at least get a ged so you can work or some chit
im in germany, different system
ogre.