I recently got into a high school fight (looking for advice)

D

Deleted member 24595

Bronze
AM junior in high school here , this black student was saying very racist things like “hey chink the coronavirus is spreading cuz of u“ so I hit him in the head four times . And multiple times on his body. A bunch of kids were watching. As I was smashing his face in, I heard in the crowd one of the kids say “you fuckin Asian!” Sad that people think Asians can’t fight.

I am suspended for 7 days. It is in my record.

My parents are mad at me, of course. They’ve always told me keep me head down and snitch. I would usually avoid getting in conflicts but a part of me told me that I had to do this. Cause I want to stand up for us instead of letting people get away with racist acts towards us.

I kind of feel guilty now. Was what I did the wrong thing to do?

I am afraid he will press charges or worse come back for me with a weapon or his friends when my suspension is over. What should I do?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
go to left wing news station and expose school support racism by suspend you, make it big so it get everyone attention

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and babineux
What you did was the best thing you could do

now people know not to fuck with you

keep non lethal defensive tools such as pepper spray or a taser on you if you’re worried about them coming after you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, babineux, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
It's over for you, how dare you lift a finger against the almighty BBC
Your sister will virtue signal and fuck a Jamal

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

based, fuck niggers

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
AM junior in high school here , this black student was saying very racist things like “hey chink the coronavirus is spreading cuz of u“ so I hit him in the head four times . And multiple times on his body. A bunch of kids were watching. As I was smashing his face in, I heard in the crowd one of the kids say “you fuckin Asian!” Sad that people think Asians can’t fight.

I am suspended for 7 days. It is in my record.

My parents are mad at me, of course. They’ve always told me keep me head down and snitch. I would usually avoid getting in conflicts but a part of me told me that I had to do this. Cause I want to stand up for us instead of letting people get away with racist acts towards us.

I kind of feel guilty now. Was what I did the wrong thing to do?

I am afraid he will press charges or worse come back for me with a weapon or his friends when my suspension is over. What should I do?

WHAT YOU DID WAS BASED.

It's never wrong to stand up for yourself and be confident. Bullies only target those who won't fight back, you've done a good thing brother god bless.

Good shit.

Put them inferior shitskins in their place

Whites, latinos, asians rule this world

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 14392
Was what I did the wrong thing to do?
NO. dont back down now. be proud of what you did and brag about it, and call them racist shit back.

you did the right thing,
next time tell him "Did your nigger sheboon mother breed with apes"

• +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
I respect black race, in fact my black stepdad makes weird noises with my Asian mom every night. But this kid took it too far

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles