I recommend everyone to start taking Kratom n Phenibut on a daily basis

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
I recommend everyone to start taking Kratom n Phenibut on a daily basis

I do that and I feel well most of the time. Kratom n phenibut has even worked better for me than traditional antidepressants.

When you get tolerance just take a 2 week break once in a while then tolerance resets

You could also cycle between 1 week on kratom only followed by 1 week on phenibut only and so on. That way you never ever get tolerance

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 22930
where to get this in Australia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875
Yes sir im taking phenibut tomorrow

Just be dependent on drugs theory

Update? How was the effects?

//Thomas DOM
It was great. Made the work day really easy. Also took some coffee which enhances the effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
It was great. Made the work day really easy. Also took some coffee which enhances the effects

How much did you take? You should try 2 grams for the best effect

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Legit. Did you notice anti anxiety effects?

//Thomas DOM
Yes definitely. One of the most noticeable effects for me is that it helps me focus a lot more. Usually when I'm sober I stress myself out by overthinking a lot but phenibut helps me clear my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Took 2g of pheni and I just felt dizzy

Do the effects of phenibut continue when taking it daily for a week? I notice if I take it 2 days in a row I won’t feel it the second day

Do the effects of phenibut continue when taking it daily for a week? I notice if I take it 2 days in a row I won’t feel it the second day

Yes for me effects continue. But i only take for 1 week straight. Then 1 week tolerance reset break. During phenibut withdrawal I use kratom to feel good.

//Thomas DOM