I recommend stalking women

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
It Unironically worked for me

There was this cute girl and I would stalk her every day

She literally would come up and sit by my then keep looking at me trying to make me initiate a conversation

And I did she was very excited GG

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, _MVP_ and Deleted member 26642
did u fuck her cuz if not then who gives a fuck niogga

fuck

you

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
These guys are really brave to post this kind of thing on .org, I really dont say a lot of brutal things on this site for fear of some autistic incel reading it and taking it seriously, imagine how many rapists and suicides .org can create just with posts like this one or with opinions about appearance similar to those given by blackgymmax...

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and stevielake
These guys are really brave to post this kind of thing on .org, I really dont say a lot of brutal things on this site for fear of some autistic incel reading it and taking it seriously, imagine how many rapists and suicides .org can create just with posts like this one or with opinions about appearance similar to those given by blackgymmax...
lmao literally everyone on here is either some kids just passing by or rotters that spend most of their day on the forum and do nothing else and have social anxiety dawg ain't nobody raping or killing anybody, tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and EnglandBadman
I’m all about peace n love nigga no suicide

lmao literally everyone on here is either some kids just passing by or rotters that spend most of their day on the forum and do nothing else and have social anxiety dawg ain't nobody raping or killing anybody, tiktokcel
LASACKRO OR DEATH

D85174CC E48E 4C0C 9CDA 207EA150CAB7

My presumption that there may be some autistic people who take .org posts seriously (schery6 is an example of this happening) is more accurate than you deducing that all users here who entered in 2023 came from tiktok...

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
My presumption that there may be some autistic people who take .org posts seriously (schery6 is an example of this happening) is more accurate than you deducing that all users here who entered in 2023 came from tiktok...
That lil nigha roped because of BGM

if you suicide cos a basement incel from this forum told you to, thats just natural selection. None of these incels opinions/words should have value.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 21182
if you suicide cos a basement incel from this forum told you to, thats just natural selection. None of these incels opinions/words should have value.
Let’s be more empathetic

Hasnt worked for me

//SubSigma

Great , Chad telling us that we should stalk

It Unironically worked for me

There was this cute girl and I would stalk her every day

She literally would come up and sit by my then keep looking at me trying to make me initiate a conversation

And I did she was very excited GG
Dont do this if you are subhuman