I refuse to be blue pilled with muh positive attitute

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
it wont achieve shit other than making me a blue pilled faggot that eventually gets humbled by reality again. It has happened time and time again and has failed time and time again. There is no salvation for me.

I refuse to delude myself from this reality. If I have to suffer 24/7 so fucking be it. The truth is more valuable than a comforting lie.

Fuck all normies who give false hope or false positivity. Its all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 10107 and 6 others
5522.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9380
it wont achieve shit other than making me a blue pilled faggot that eventually gets humbled by reality again. It has happened time and time again and has failed time and time again. There is no salvation for me.

I refuse to delude myself from this reality. If I have to suffer 24/7 so fucking be it. The truth is more valuable than a comforting lie.

Fuck all normies who give false hope or false positivity. Its all bullshit.
Ireland.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
good thread (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
you are coping with the fact that you're too lazy to change anything, even though u are ultimately in control of your own situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
you are coping with the fact that you're too lazy to change anything, even though u are ultimately in control of your own situation.
Oh shut the fuck up you fucking utter normie FAGGOT

• +1
I refuse to play when my toplaner is 0/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5522
bro tbh

being positive will do nothing for you

looksmaxxing is a lot more worth while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6997
Oh shut the fuck up you fucking utter normie FAGGOT
I am a truecel, but I admit it is actually under my control, and I also admit that as a human being i am flawed because i have no motivation.
Why cant you?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5522
I am a truecel, but I admit it is actually under my control, and I also admit that as a human being i am flawed because i have no motivation.
Why cant you?
Our situations are in NO WAY in our control outside surgeys (which is why I am here). Heck we could be born Indian Janitors with no limbs. We have 0 control over it. We are not gods. Wtf is it with people and thinking they have "control" in any way. I am depressed and rotting because of my genetics, I didn't choose this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Our situations are in NO WAY in our control outside surgeys (which is why I am here). Heck we could be born Indian Janitors with no limbs. We have 0 control over it. We are not gods. Wtf is it with people and thinking they have "control" in any way. I am depressed and rotting because of my genetics, I didn't choose this.
You can always go outside and rape a female. Why don't you do it? You don't do it because you are lazy and unmotivated.
But at the end of the day, it is under your control

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
You can always go outside and rape a female. Why don't you do it? You don't do it because you are lazy and unmotivated.
But at the end of the day, it is under your control
I am not above the law. Just get locked in a cage for the rest of your life theory.

• +1
I am not above the law. Just get locked in a cage for the rest of your life theory.
You dont have to get locked in a cage, once again it is under your control. You dont have to turn yourself into the police.
And if you are caught, you can always sui

• +1