I refuse to believe there are actually guys out there this Bluepilled.....

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Timestamped just click play 🤦‍♂️

Dj7XNHTW0AAq2mq

i hate rehab room's accent, he sounds so annoying. he's as bad as pretty much all BP yters are

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, watah, k99 and 3 others
I hate normies i see them as fucking rabbits or rats, the concept of a person is no more meaningful than the one of an animal to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Yliaster
i hate rehab room's accent, he sounds so annoying. he's as bad as pretty much all BP yters are

At first I found it really cringy like when he first started his original ITV Channel but over the years
have really grown to resonate with his content plus his speech has also become a bit more articulate

His takes on stuff are pretty spot on imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
Most people in the community are genetic dead ends? What did you expect?

Mentally adjusted and healthy people aren't into this sphere, it's dominated mainly by losers

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
At first I found it really cringy like when he first started his original ITV Channel but over the years
have really grown to resonate with his content plus his speech has become a bit more articulate
over the years

His takes on stuff are pretty spot on imo
no he's a huge coper who thinks every normie in a relationship is a betabuxxer. Even that one blackcel who fucked a police officer in jail, and saying "nah this is so rare broo" or "he fucked that girl because he's tall mtn and darktriad" both which are cucked bc that black guy in the video looks no taller than 5'10 and is a ltn at MAX.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, watah, k99 and 2 others
Most people in the community are genetic dead ends? What did you expect?

Mentally adjusted and healthy people aren't into this sphere, it's dominated mainly by losers
true, i wouldn't be here if i wasn't an abused dog. once i fix that i can live out my life happily. grateful im a mtn. over if below ltn tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Yliaster
no he's a huge coper who thinks every normie in a relationship is a betabuxxer. Even that one blackcel who fucked a police officer in jail, and saying "nah this is so rare broo" or "he fucked that girl because he's tall mtn and darktriad" both which are cucked bc that black guy in the video looks no taller than 5'10 and is a ltn at MAX.

What video was that ?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223