I Refuse To Listen To Music

TwoToneMalone83

TwoToneMalone83

Iron
i cant be bothered to listen to any music mainstream or underground anymore.
The music is usually subpar at best.
the people that make the music are Horrible Evil people.
the people that own the record labels that own the artists are exploitative kikes.
+Why should i be financing some random strangers drug habits, poor financial decisions, and terribly inflated egos???? is the entertainment even worth it at that point?
Alot of people are gonna start having these attitudes now that diddy got arrested, theyll realize how fucked and unfair "the industry" is.
why should i go OUT OF MY WAY and COMMIT time to CONSUMING the PRODUCT these fucking people are pushing???? WHAT DO I GAIN?????
These Fucking People Hardly Deserve Shelter Food And Water, I REFUSE to pay for their 5th HellCat with MY TIME. When i Hardly Have A fraction of a fraction of their life. GO FUCK YOURSELF JEW!!!!!!!!
This line of thinking can be applied also to most forms of entertainment, i dont watch tv or nothing.
I have myself to worry about motherfucker cunt!!!!!!!! Leave me be!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Psl.sprks, isis_Bleach, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
TwoToneMalone83

im sure that the whole music industry is going insane because they lost 5 dollars from TwoToneMalone83

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, Suns9999, JustABadDream and 1 other person
i cant be bothered to listen to any music mainstream or underground anymore.
The music is usually subpar at best.
the people that make the music are Horrible Evil people.
the people that own the record labels that own the artists are exploitative kikes.
+Why should i be financing some random strangers drug habits, poor financial decisions, and terribly inflated egos???? is the entertainment even worth it at that point?
Alot of people are gonna start having these attitudes now that diddy got arrested, theyll realize how fucked and unfair "the industry" is.
why should i go OUT OF MY WAY and COMMIT time to CONSUMING the PRODUCT these fucking people are pushing???? WHAT DO I GAIN?????
These Fucking People Hardly Deserve Shelter Food And Water, I REFUSE to pay for their 5th HellCat with MY TIME. When i Hardly Have A fraction of a fraction of their life. GO FUCK YOURSELF JEW!!!!!!!!
This line of thinking can be applied also to most forms of entertainment, i dont watch tv or nothing.
I have myself to worry about motherfucker cunt!!!!!!!! Leave me be!!!!!!!!
Brainwashed

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
im sure that the whole music industry is going insane because they lost 5 dollars from TwoToneMalone83
Suck 6 Million dicks

• WTF
Reactions: noobs
Music is mind control

It's not supposed to be entertainment, or a commodity. Music is art. It ancient
WELL YEAH I KNOW THATS THE OTHER PART, its an INDUSTRY.
IM A MUSICIAN BROTHER.
Dont YOU feel horrible that sharing ideas through song is completely fucking meaningless now?
THESE PEOPLE ARE MILLIONAIRES I DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR "CULTURE"
FUCK THEM BRO

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Music is mind control
for the mentally retarded maybe, for anyone with a brain on the other hand. not so much
you think these people dont know who their audience is???
the people being brainwashed by MUSIC are too far gone, Thats why there is genres, pick your poison GOY!!!!!!!!

for the mentally retarded maybe, for anyone with a brain on the other hand. not so much
you think these people dont know who their audience is???
the people being brainwashed by MUSIC are too far gone, Thats why there is genres, pick your poison GOY!!!!!!!!
They use subliminals and other ancient mudras techniques you dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
you think like that, thats why white people wont exist in 100 years. You Guys are getting fucking CUCKED!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Acion and noobs
nigga im a degenerate myself why should i care that im giving 1 cent to lady gaga by listening to poker face

• JFL
subliminal????? AS IF THEY ARENT VERY BLAITANT AND IN YOUR FACE ABOUT WHAT THE DEAL IS.
dont EVER insult my intelligence!!!!!!! Your Not Superior!!!!!!!!

• JFL
nigga im a degenerate myself why should i care that im giving 1 cent to lady gaga by listening to poker face
because fuck that bitch!!!!!!! what has she done for you?
you still living in the slums and you wanna give anybody anything for any reason!!!! whats up with that?!?!?!?
"LADY GAGA" Would SPIT on you brother!!!!!!

• JFL
you think like that, thats why white people wont exist in 100 years. You Guys are getting fucking CUCKED!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
i don't support dysgenics, this goes for white dysgenics aswell. i support merit

race is preserved by culture and eugenics not by minuet finances and dysgenic policies

• JFL
because fuck that bitch!!!!!!! what has she done for you?
you still living in the slums and you wanna give anybody anything for any reason!!!! whats up with that?!?!?!?
"LADY GAGA" Would SPIT on you brother!!!!!!
saar me listening to lady gaga dose not effect my money making abilities

• JFL
Didnt they use some healing frequency in an ice spice song
Funny that cant even save her ass music tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and autistic_tendencies
More evidence that being a non gamer is rarer than not listening to music @autistic_tendencies @sportsmogger @WhoTookVendetta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, autistic_tendencies, sportsmogger and 1 other person
More evidence that being a non gamer is rarer than not listening to music @autistic_tendencies @sportsmogger @WhoTookVendetta

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
i only listen to nasheeds

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel