i regret everything

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

reality shifting in latency
everything. literally every single thing ive ever done i regret. good thing is nothing will exist and everything will not exist and doesnt exist.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tramadone, StarvedEpi and noodlelover

🎉 Lifetime VIP Sale! 🎉

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $49.99 with coupon code "LIFETIME50" and Lifetime VIP+ (with the colored frame) for $69.99 with code "LIFETIME70"This offer is available for only 48 hours and is limited to the first 5 users per code.

Upgrade your account now: VIP Upgrades

jfl spend 50 bucks on .org lifetime VIP . u think .org will be up for ur lifetime ?:forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
once you go full schizo there is no going back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and noodlelover
You need therapy. Try Chat-GPT with the therapy mod for 20$ a month, or whatever if you are a poorcel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Youㅤ

🎉 Lifetime VIP Sale! 🎉

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $49.99 with coupon code "LIFETIME50" and Lifetime VIP+ (with the colored frame) for $69.99 with code "LIFETIME70"This offer is available for only 48 hours and is limited to the first 5 users per code.

Upgrade your account now: VIP Upgrades

jfl spend 50 bucks on .org lifetime VIP . u think .org will be up for ur lifetime ?:forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile:
i think im going to buy it, do u think i should do it?

Haha man you got cucked and destroyed big time lil guy ahaaa not everyone can win get rekkkked ;)

y?

i regret nothing

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
y?

i regret nothing
if i wish to be in a reality other than this one i shouldnt hold onto anything that led to this one. i regret everything. doesnt matter any justification its all regrettable .

• +1
Reactions: noobs
everything. literally every single thing ive ever done i regret. good thing is nothing will exist and everything will not exist and doesnt exist.
So, this is "All or nothing" thinking which is a cognitive distortion.

You can get over these, by writing it down as a statement, and then spending time looking for evidence that disproves it. That's CBT in a nutshell, and it's good for working through thoughts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
So, this is "All or nothing" thinking which is a cognitive distortion.

You can get over these, by writing it down as a statement, and then spending time looking for evidence that disproves it. That's CBT in a nutshell, and it's good for working through thoughts.
i use belief as tool , i dont want to disprove my tools

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
i use belief as tool , i dont want to disprove my tools
I do the same.

If a path in life would get me sub-optimal results, I choose to see it as impossible so I don't waste time or thought on it.

If regretting everything helps you to see how you can make better decisions going forward then it's could perhaps be useful.