OVER for you sheep that took the vaccine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, bloomercel and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, bloomercel, Xangsane and 3 others
OVER for you sheep that took the vaccine
non-vaxxers should receive financial compensation for the discrimination they received during those 1-2 years.

vaxxers should just die for being sheep slaves who would do anything the government tells them to. losers

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, JL~ and 9 others
non-vaxxers should receive financial compensation for the discrimination they received during those 1-2 years.

vaxxers should just die for being sheep slaves who would do anything the government tells them to. losers
Thanks bhai:love: everyone told me i was a retard for not taking it, look at you now wishing you didin't take it, i got covid didint feel shit and was fine in no time

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Thanks bhai:love: everyone told me i was a retard for not taking it,
exactly. even had my fwb at the time break contact with me because she thought that not being vaxxed is an ethical crime against society (brainwashed).

I got barred from going to festivals, parties, clubs. They didn't even let me go to the gym as a non-vaxxed. The discrimination was insane.

We deserve thousands of euros. Compensation. We stayed strong despite of the pressure and discrimination.

look at you now wishing you didin't take it, i got covid didint feel shit and was fine in no time
I got covid 3 times while unvaxxed. Weak flu. Only weak people die from it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, horizontallytall and 3 others
exactly. even had my fwb at the time break contact with me because she thought that not being vaxxed is a ethical crime against society (brainwashed).
jfl, muhh do you want your grandparents to die, muhh you have to get the vaccine to stop the spread, all lies the vaccine doesn't even work and it doesn't stop the spread over for good little sissy citizens

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, horizontallytall and MoggerGaston
over for vaccinecels JFL

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
jfl, muhh do you want your grandparents to die, muhh you have to get the vaccine to stop the spread, all lies the vaccine doesn't even work and it doesn't stop the spread over for good little sissy citizens
this girl told me people were dying because I wasn't getting vaxxed and it was 'extremely selfish' of me to let people die.

brainwashed whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Thanks bhai:love: everyone told me i was a retard for not taking it, look at you now wishing you didin't take it, i got covid didint feel shit and was fine in no time
Some sand nigger I kissed gave it 2 me. Fucking ackbar Alluh bitch. @yeeyeeslayer eort out your whores man why they spreading covid to niggas man couldn’t smell shit for 4 weeks

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Vaccine made my cock grow

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Costcosuperstore, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Some sand nigger I kissed gave it 2 me. Fucking ackbar Alluh bitch. @yeeyeeslayer eort out your whores man why they spreading covid to niggas man couldn’t smell shit for 4 weeks
Still can't really smell anything, been 2 years

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SoundnVision
Still can't really smell anything, been 2 years
Bruh….. my senses have come back fully. I got lucky, I know a woman who only tastes and smells lavender flowers… yes that’s all she can smell and taste covid fucked up her senses bad

I feel this shits like an tabletop game where you roll a dice and on a 4+ you get your shit back perfectly on a 2+ you get it back but with it less and on a 1 you get fucked over sideways like that woman

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and horizontallytall
'alpha' males didn't get vaccinated to protect their parents and the weak but at the same time they use steroids and drugs/alcohol. there's been plenty of research done to prove getting vaccinated is better than not getting vaccinated, but when the proof is presented the 'non-sheep' unvaccinated will say that research is propaganda. so there is no way to convince them.

you are a sheep if you didn't get vaccinated. the only reason you wouldn't get vaccinated is if you've been brainwashed by hamza/tate-like people. that makes you a sheep.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, horizontallytall, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
incelt riat

• +1

• +1
Literally makes no difference either way

Conspiracy theorists are retarded. They pushed it for old people and to make money. It's not intended to harm you like armchair scientists think

It has no effect past a couple of months

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and horizontallytall
exactly. even had my fwb at the time break contact with me because she thought that not being vaxxed is an ethical crime against society (brainwashed).

I got barred from going to festivals, parties, clubs. They didn't even let me go to the gym as a non-vaxxed. The discrimination was insane.

We deserve thousands of euros. Compensation. We stayed strong despite of the pressure and discrimination.

Biggest discrimination was not being able to keep job if not vaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, horizontallytall, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I feel sorry for the people who were coerced into taking the vaccine, but they're a minority overall.
People who took the vaccine willingly without being coerced into doing so are the biggest pussies ever jfl

• +1
Reactions: JL~, |Daddy_Zygos|, horizontallytall and 2 others
i was forced to take it to go to uni

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and horizontallytall
no refunds goyim

They tried to make me take it to join the military. JFL imagine cucking yourself even more than how much you already are when joining the military. Oh yay I get to inject a vaccine that will possibly kill me and then if that doesn’t kill me first, I can just die for Israel. Sign me the fuck up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, JL~, MoggerGaston and 3 others
it got close to the point in the netherlands where they were about to kick people out of university for not being vaxxed. they were drafting legislation for it.

JFL at how fascist and controlling world governments have become. People have become obedient sheep, easily brainwashed by propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
it got close to the point in the netherlands where they were about to kick people out of university for not being vaxxed. they were drafting legislation for it.

JFL at how fascist and controlling world governments have become. People have become obedient sheep, easily brainwashed by propaganda.
Ironically that kind of “take it or you aren’t allowed in society” mindset was supported by the very same people who claim to be anti fascist. Isn’t that strange? :feelswat:

What an upside down clown world we truly live in. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, horizontallytall and MoggerGaston
I got original Vax, 2 boosters, and the new Vax they released a few months ago. I'm not afraid of "microchips" or whatever gay shit had you all with your panties half way up your ass and liquid dripping from your pussies

• +1
I got original Vax, 2 boosters, and the new Vax they released a few months ago. I'm not afraid of "microchips" or whatever gay shit had you all with your panties half way up your ass and liquid dripping from your pussies
Jeesus Christ didn’t know there were soy redditors on here :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I didn’t even know there was a “new vax” released a few months ago. What is the purpose of the many “boosters” you got along with getting this new bullshit vax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MoggerGaston
Ironically that kind of “take it or you aren’t allowed in society” mindset was supported by the very same people who claim to be anti fascist. Isn’t that strange? :feelswat:

What an upside down clown world we truly live in. :dafuckfeels:
Yup, very true.

I confronted that FwB about it, and she said something along the lines of 'anti-vaxxers simply being wrong and that they are a societal-hazard, a danger to public health. That it's good that their human rights are being restricted for the general good.'

I even asked her what she thought of the fact I could get kicked out of university soon due to not being vaxxed. She simply said she agreed with me being kicked out.

She was an alt/goth girl, from a high-class, rich family in her mid20s. And she was pretty smart/educated herself in most things.

The funniest part in this is that she and the majority of society on her side, think they are being 'moderate' here. And have a non-extremist opinion of this whole situation.
And that's us, anti-vaxxers, who are the 'extremists', the 'fascists', the 'dangers to society' with the 'absurd' opinion.

The whole thing has made me lose all faith in society and people in general.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, horizontallytall and TechnoBoss
Jeesus Christ didn’t know there were soy redditors on here :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I didn’t even know there was a “new vax” released a few months ago. What is the purpose of the many “boosters” you got along with getting this new bullshit vax?
Maybe he is a guy in his 80s with lung disease and thus actually at risk of dying from covid.

He is still trying to ascend by looksmaxxing since he is now finally in his male prime in his 80s. Cut him some slack.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss

We're both sheep, lmao you are smoking penises if you think your thoughts aren't just as influenced by politics and people you look up to

Same reason you get any vaccine. There have already been studies on its effectiveness as well or does your pussy drip matter more faggot?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Yup, very true.

I confronted that FwB about it, and she said something along the lines of 'anti-vaxxers simply being wrong and that they are a societal-hazard, a danger to public health. That it's good that their human rights are being restricted for the general good.'

I even asked her what she thought of the fact I could get kicked out of university soon due to not being vaxxed. She simply said she agreed with me being kicked out.

She was an alt/goth girl, from a high-class, rich family in her mid20s. And she was pretty smart/educated herself in most things.

The funniest part in this is that she and the majority of society on her side, think they are being 'moderate' here. And have a non-extremist opinion of this whole situation.
And that's us, anti-vaxxers, who are the 'extremists', the 'fascists', the 'dangers to society' with the 'absurd' opinion.

The whole thing has made me lose all faith in society and people in general.
Jesus. And they wonder how Hitler had support from a majority of Germans during WW2. Sorry you had to deal with that roastie.

“Omg they are soo brainwashed but not me. Now either take the vaccine or you will have to be excluded from life, as well as wearing this special badge on your clothing to denote your unvaxxed status. You can’t cannot take public transport because it’s not right you can risk everyone’s life!”

“But I just don’t think I should be forced to take something from the government when there are many reasons to no-“

“DOESNT MATTER TAKE THE VAX OR GET IN ZE GAS CHAMBER”

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
We're both sheep, lmao you are smoking penises if you think your thoughts aren't just as influenced by politics and people you look up to

Same reason you get any vaccine. There have already been studies on its effectiveness as well or does your pussy drip matter more faggot?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

grandpa, relax. think about your heart

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Bro you literally do drugs jfl

Jesus. And they wonder how Hitler had support from a majority of Germans during WW2. Sorry you had to deal with that roastie.

“Omg they are soo brainwashed but not me. Now either take the vaccine or you will have to be excluded from life, as well as wearing this special badge on your clothing to denote your unvaxxed status. You can’t cannot take public transport because it’s not right you can risk everyone’s life!”

“But I just don’t think I should be forced to take something from the government when there are many reasons to no-“

“DOESNT MATTER TAKE THE VAX OR GET IN ZE GAS CHAMBER”
She was german too JFL, makes it all even more insane.

@Iasacrko you german fucks are beyond saving.
Cucked, Fascist, Over. Unironically it's good your country is flooded by refugees because whatever shit u got going there right now is over.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No face for low IQ users in here

There is a reason why politicians were the first ones to get it

• +1
She was german too JFL, makes it all even more insane.

@Iasacrko you german fucks are beyond saving.
Cucked, Fascist, Over. Unironically it's good your country is flooded by refugees because whatever shit u got going there right now is over.
Angry At Work GIF by Kiszkiloszki

• +1
can't wait for the next pandemic.

• +1