i regret having my hair relaxed

D

dawooddX

Iron
had curly hair and decided to grow them out decided to relax them cuz they were annoying to maintain i regret it instantly it was worse i miss my original hair type back i spent like 7 months growing them only to now have them all cut off to have my og hair type back DONT REPEAT MY MISTAKE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and cavy
how do u relax ur hair........

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Lonenely sigma and leanmaxx74
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and Lonenely sigma
wtf is hair relaxation or wtv ur talking about bro explain it
so basically if u have curly hair u go to a salon that RELAXES them and makes them not curly

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez, future_mogger, dawooddX and 1 other person
curly hair is too high maintenance tbh.

i wake up in the morning looking like some basement-dwelling gamer who just came out of his cave. disgusting looking, knitted, shit hair.

i need to wash my hair specifically for a certain event or I look homeless. And if it rains or I get sweaty, then I still look homeless.

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and cavy
ye straight hair sucks

i wake up in the morning looking like some basement-dwelling gamer who just came out of his cave. disgusting looking, knitted, shit hair.

i need to wash my hair specifically for a certain event or I look homeless. And if it rains or I get sweaty, then I still look homeless.
it really is i have to spend like 4 products js to make them look decent and it only gets moitsturized for a few hours its too hard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

same bro
i just want wavy hair

bro i used a relaxer and it didnt work at all

bro i used a relaxer and it didnt work at all
how?? it was prob the product idk man butt i did went to a salon before to relax my hair and it didnt work either way DONT

You just need inner light bro, no need to be regretful of the past.