i regret meeting my oneitis so much

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i used to think she was some gloomy sensitive girl but she turned out to be a fem fatale that everyone is obsessed with. i hate the fact that i was just another pebble to boost her already off the charts narcissism. she is like an effortless celebrity and im a high effort loser. i rly should have sticked to crying over my old chubby itis. she could never get that much attention.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and emo
i used to think she was some gloomy sensitive girl but she turned out to be a fem fatale that everyone is obsessed with. i hate the fact that i was just another pebble to boost her already off the charts narcissism. she is like an effortless celebrity and im a high effort loser. i rly should have sticked to crying over my old chubby itis. she could never get that much attention.
I won't lie bro she's ugly as hell but I'm a truecel and I can't say anything about how she looks. If you feel this way, just know that it goes away. It takes time, literally took me a year and probably more to be honest. You'll be alright bro

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and GabachoCopium
You mog her to the ground

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
I won't lie bro she's ugly as hell
she is probably the best looking high IQ girl in my country rn.

f you feel this way, just know that it goes away
i never loved her anyway. i prefered my old oneitis who was closer to my looks level

• +1
Reactions: emo
  • JFL
never chase a girl through a phone

• +1
Your eyes are average, I just asked a normal person in my class
average in mumbai. oneitis still has top tier eye area

never chase a girl through a phone
id have abudcted her if there werent any witnesses tbh ngl. i had phsycial advantage over her at that point. she could probably beat me up nowdays

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ONEITIS YOU'RE 29 YEARS OLD NIGGA
Angry The Office GIF

id have abudcted her if there werent any witnesses tbh ngl. i had phsycial advantage over her at that point. she could probably beat me up nowdays
high inhib stories

• So Sad
i shouldnt have met her to begin with. why didnt i comply to being a simp for my old chubby oneitis???
you're one whiney cunt, aren't you?

• So Sad