I reinstalled tinder today

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
And a random foid added me on ig. I don't remember her at all. But what if in fact we know each other from somewhere, how can i approach without the autist "who are you?" or the soyboy "do i (we) know you (each other)?" :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
I actually sent her the "do we know from somewhere" and it worked. She was into me, replying my questions and even asking me some.

After a few days she asked me for a photo (i have roughly 3 photos on my instagram, and are shit ones, since i dont like taking pics) and an audio. I sent her a shit selfie in bed and an audio saying "know its your turn". She sent me an audio and i asked "what about the picture?", to which she replied with "but i have plenty of pics on my ig teehee" (i wonder why she didnt want to send a photo without fakeup and filter). I asked her out and she said "when im free ill tell you".

Then she never said anything again, neither did i. So i stopped following her and removed her from my followers, since i was speaking to 2 other foids. Turns out i did the same with these 2 (one took too long to reply to me and it was almost always one word. The other one was an almost chubby foid acting like she was worthy of any effort).

It was an experience to comprove that water is wet: if youre not a chad, you have to act like a clown keeping the roastie entertained and compete with another 50 average guys for a dirty hole. Im giving up on tinder definitely. And if youre not a chad you should do the same.

712.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Bluepill, SLA, mojopin and 4 others
just be based theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Never began

reuninstall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
You'll reinstall it again like I have about 8 times..

Hope helps us cope

clowns me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Blitz, kobecel and 1 other person
This is exactly why i don’t get Tinder
I don’t wanna get seen by foids around my location,because they know me and how much of a big aspie I am,probably would get laughed at

Show us what she looks like tbh

Show us what she looks like tbh

Her (private profile,i don't have pics). She has a nice body, but i think i mog her without the fakeup

UPDoLm9.jpg

Chubby one (private profile too)

3NgcBSj.jpg

One word replier (open profile, random photo)

H4GAp5f.jpg

Selfie i sent

zT9UtVC.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Bluepill and androidcel
How old are they? @rockndogs

:chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Blitz
Have you fucked yet boyo ?

2nd and 3rd one are breedable

I’ll rope before I ever use Tinder.