I rejected a girl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
My mom told me about her friend's daughter and that they can get us married, I said "she's ugly and of a different race."
My mom said "ok we'll find another one"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, JL~, Deleted member 23017 and 6 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW and .*my*.
My mom told me about her friend's daughter and that they can get us married, I said "she's ugly and of a different race."
You st8 up let your mum know your racist lmfao. Also what race is she

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm racist because I want my kids to be a pure breed? She's asian and I'm jewish sand
Lmfao 🤣 why would your kike mother even suggest such a marriage? I thought Jew women were better than that

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My mom is white my dad is jewish
Explains why she wants you to fuck Chinese girl. Go marry the China woman you mutt you are already a mongrel you have nothing to lose

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and .*my*.
Explains why she wants you to fuck Chinese girl. Go marry the China woman you mutt you are already a mongrel you have nothing to lose
Marrying someone approximating my ethnic makeup, culture and language is far better than marrying someone totally foreign

Marrying someone approximating my ethnic makeup, culture and language is far better than marrying someone totally foreign
Then go marry an sandnigger Arab or even enter yet an Ethiopian Jew or Chinese jew (yes the latter does exist in China)

• +1
ok chad now go kys

• JFL
Did you feel a Dopamine boost?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 19036