I remember being 16 reading about Elliot Rodger

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
wondering how the fuck anyone can make it to that age a virgin.

Now i’m well on my way to becoming a 23 year old virgin.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 9 others
try being an 28 yo virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
if u were virgin then why did u think so bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and 11yearoldprostitute
Lol I remember thinking what a loser he was now look at me 20 yearsold virgin rip elliot

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 11yearoldprostitute
if u were virgin then why did u think so bluepilled

Because bluepill is reality. Every time I step outside my house, I get bluepills shoved down my asshole in the form of watching subhumans slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan and Melly
Because bluepill is reality. Every time I step outside my house, I get bluepills shoved down my asshole in the form of watching subhumans slaying.
meanwhile the life you’re living is a blackpill something don’t add up

• JFL
I will be a virgin forever.

• So Sad
meanwhile the life you’re living is a blackpill something don’t add up
I’m living the life that I am because i’m not NT, which would be considered a bluepill by most aspies here

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • Hmm...
HTN+ and it wouldn’t matter if ur non nt
I’m easily htn and without trying to sound too cringe, both girls and fags often cold approach me and tell me i’m good looking, been asked out on dates etc, doesn’t matter because i’m not NT.

• JFL
HTN+ and it wouldn’t matter if ur non nt
Last summer a girl that approached me at a club asked me back to her hotel. I was in bed with her and I still didn’t fuck.

• +1
I’m easily htn and without trying to sound too cringe, both girls and fags often cold approach me and tell me i’m good looking, been asked out on dates etc, doesn’t matter because i’m not NT.
bro how r u still virgin inb4 muh non nt
Last summer a girl that approached me at a club asked me back to her hotel. I was in bed with her and I still didn’t fuck.
bro that’s ur fault now u can’t say ur incel.

• +1

Because women are hypersocial. They hate autists/ awkward/ shy guys. It’s a massive failo unless you’re legit Chad. Even then aspie Chad will get cucked for outgoing, fun Chad. They all lose interest in me 5 mins - a few days after approaching me.

• +1
Reactions: human03 and vermillioncorefan

I am incel. I couldn’t have reacted in an NT way. That was the closest I got anyway. Still felt nice “sleeping” with a girl.

• +1
I am incel. I couldn’t have reacted in an NT way. That was the closest I got anyway. Still felt nice “sleeping” with a girl.
bro did u kiss her like u could’ve just tried and went further
just don’t say any weird shit just don’t say anything to be safe

• +1
bro did u kiss her like u could’ve just tried and went further
just don’t say any weird shit just don’t say anything to be safe
Not when we were in bed. We made out for a bit in the club.
Not saying anything is almost worse than saying weird shit. Women expect to be entertained.

• +1
Because women are hypersocial. They hate autists/ awkward/ shy guys. It’s a massive failo unless you’re legit Chad. Even then aspie Chad will get cucked for outgoing, fun Chad. They all lose interest in me 5 mins - a few days after approaching me.
water but damn being virgin means not even once

• +1
  • So Sad
Not when we were in bed. We made out for a bit in the club.
Not saying anything is almost worse than saying weird shit. Women expect to be entertained.
bro was she ugly? sometimes i think stories like this is cuz the girl was mid so there wasn’t much compulsion to fuck her . irl i couldn’t be next to a girl in this situation and not attempt something and i’m non nt af id just b too horny

• +1
I was 20 and found sluthate because of Elliot Rodger

Last edited:
  • +1
bro was she ugly? sometimes i think stories like this is cuz the girl was mid so there wasn’t much compulsion to fuck her . irl i couldn’t be next to a girl in this situation and not attempt something and i’m non nt af id just b too horny
Face was kinda mid, but she had a nice body, also really tall. I’m 184cm and she heightmogged me slightly which I found hot.

While we were still at the club sitting down she showed me videos of her pole dancing lol. But not in a slutty way, apparently it’s something that’s actually taught.

• Love it