I remember being sad and not hiding it like usual, thinking about the person I really liked who had rejected me some time earlier and my mom said...

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
"Why are you getting so sad over her? She's not even thinking about you."

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crimson, Deleted member 14262, tombradylover and 14 others
Back then, my reaction to that was like: :feelsbadman:
Now, my reaction to that is like: :lul:

Harsh truths just have to be said.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Mastermind, BoredPrince and 9 others
My mom said the same to me and that was the last time I ever expressed my feelings to a foid in my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 23558
Your reaction back then
4749D8C4 D8B5 45A7 B5D2 2F0A38C93536

My mom said the same to me and that was the last time I ever expressed my feelings to a foid in my whole life
I get it, she just wants best for you. Seeing you get sad over a girl like that is something she doesn’t like. She meant well.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
based mom

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I want to torture my younger self for not swallowing hard truths

• So Sad
I never talk to my parents about girls I like.

• +1
based mom
Thanks bhai. I agree. She also said “there’s millions of women on this planet and you’re only thinking about one as if she’s the only one?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
I want to torture my younger self for not swallowing hard truths
We just believed in the goodness of women (around our age). We were wrong.

I never talk to my parents about girls I like.
Her brothers came to make a gigantic scene right in front of my house because I texted her. I didn’t have much of a choice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and HarrierDuBois
Her brothers came to make a gigantic scene right in front of my house because I texted her. I didn’t have much of a choice.
This is why I don't deal with MENAs geez their brothers.

Sounds like ur mom is intelligent. No point wasting time on someone who doesn’t care

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 22924
Based brothers i would do the same thing

• So Sad
They were Pakistanis. ☠️
Well goes for most muslims due to the honor violence within their families, it's especially prevelant in the west.

• +1
Sounds like ur mom is intelligent. No point wasting time on someone who doesn’t care
I agree bhai. But I’m a very sensitive guy at heart.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Back then, my reaction to that was like: :feelsbadman:
Now, my reaction to that is like: :lul:

Harsh truths just have to be said.

problem with the whole sub continent population. we think girls are literal Goddesses. movies, tv shows all teach us like that. we think they are pure aliens.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
Well goes for most muslims due to the honor violence within their families, it's especially prevelant in the west.
White people should do the same tbh

Based brothers i would do the same thing
Yeah, everyone is siding with them. It makes me feel very misunderstood, though. I think having a normal conversation would have been better instead of creating a scene after I already got rejected.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
problem with the whole sub continent population. we think girls are literal Goddesses. movies, tv shows all teach us like that. we think they are pure aliens.
It’s not because of that. But I get what you’re saying.

Yeah, everyone is siding with them. It makes me feel very misunderstood, though. I think having a normal conversation would have been better instead of creating a scene after I already got rejected.
True i dont now the context of it i am sorry bhai that it happened they where probably just protective over there sister

• +1
Yeah, true. I think they were exaggerating though. Plus by that time it had already been a thing in the past. Didn’t make much sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
We just believed in the goodness of women (around our age). We were wrong.
Idc about women. I’m talking basic facts. I hate myself so much.

• So Sad
It’s not because of that. But I get what you’re saying.
now this song goes to our broken hearted listener @TRUE_CEL . keep listening to radio mirchi.

True i dont now the context of it i am sorry bhai that it happened they where probably just protective over there sister
The only reason they knew was because I told one of them myself, out of honesty. By that point, it had almost been half a year since I stopped bothering her.

• +1
The only reason they knew was because I told one of them myself, out of honesty. By that point, it had almost been half a year since I stopped bothering her.
It is in the past now no need to worry about it anymore school star back soon what are you gonna study bhai

• +1
It is in the past now no need to worry about it anymore school star back soon what are you gonna study bhai
Yes, it’s in the past now. I’m going to study something computer-related.

• Love it
I agree bhai. But I’m a very sensitive guy at heart.
Same. Don’t worry about it too much just try and think of other things when that happens

• +1
Same. Don’t worry about it too much just try and think of other things when that happens
Yeah, it’s in the past now. I don’t feel much about it except for regret for wasting my time, energy and feelings on people who clearly didn’t deserve it from the way they treated me.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I get it, she just wants best for you. Seeing you get sad over a girl like that is something she doesn’t like. She meant well.
I know. Reality is cruel. Nature is cruel and it doesn't care

• So Sad
Introduce her to this forum. She is more blackpilled than majority of the forum members.

• JFL
Introduce her to this forum. She is more blackpilled than majority of the forum members.
Daily “my son is a goddamn loser” threads would pop up. Pls no.