I remember exactly where I was when I found out looks matter and what made me be on here

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
I was near the bench I took this girl out to the movies we went on two dates it was nice 10th grade then my Chad/Tyrone(He gets attention from all races) friend comes around wouldn't you know it she gets distant then when we sit down and start talking my friend looks behind to me and her and where she's at. And she's looking at him like she's never looked at me. like movie esque romantic role feeling I felt so broken by this. Then it all clicked in my mind. I hate this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Eduardo DOV and grungymallard97
I was near the bench I took this girl out to the movies we went on two dates it was nice 10th grade then my Chad/Tyrone(He gets attention from all races) friend comes around wouldn't you know it she gets distant then when we sit down and start talking my friend looks behind to me and her and where she's at. And she's looking at him like she's never looked at me. like movie esque romantic role feeling I felt so broken by this. Then it all clicked in my mind. I hate this.
No bro. She just felt his inner light

• JFL
Reactions: Simр, yoshisand and Eduardo DOV
im sorry bro, but at the same time i dont give a fuck, there are people who suffer much more than you, if I'm going to care about someone there is a huge list before you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and yoshisand
(y)

Last edited:
Oh shit
That's too bad..

I got you bro.

Stock photo man in suit giving thumbs up with hanging noose 264598124

here's the rope.

Bro I can't waste myself bro I just need to find a white woman and created Chad children because I have good individual feature but not enough averageness for appeal
Seems like you havent quite made your mind..

lemme help you
Depositphotos 20922017 stock photo man pulling rope

• JFL
Reactions: yoshisand