I remember having looksmaxxing conversations at like 14/15 - which hairstyle is better

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Bronze
We were 3 NT lads who were some of the most popular in school earliest to lose our virginities

And we realized the power of hairstyles:

we realized you get respect from more guys with a chav short haircut like this which makes you look harder
so your social status kinda increases cos your high in physical dominance/intimidation hierarchy

but it makes us look uglier

but there was a niche of girls who preferred us with that haircut despite it was uglier, i think they just liked hard guys

2. curtains

but we realized we get more girls with a longer haircut cos it makes us more handsome

but we look more like a pussy and low T with it, so maybe less social status, less respect from guys

so we were trying to decide which is better: have the hard hairstyle and get more respect/status. or have the prettyboy hairstyle and get less respect but more girls

which would you pick? cos i still debate this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spliff, vermillioncorefan, wsada and 2 others
nice looksmax method bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, NZb6Air and 6PSLcel
cool

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axm, MA_ascender and lestoa
Aren't these just normal conversations or am I crazy

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
In the end of the day you also have to think about yourself too, so if you like yourself with the long one, go for it, vice versa with the short one

Kill yourself nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and aber
Smart friends imo, prettyboys get no respect from men. However they’ll get every woman in the room.

Meanwhile masculine ogre guys will be respected by every man in the room. With no slays whatsoever.
Play into your niche.

Smart friends imo, prettyboys get no respect from men. However they’ll get every woman in the room.

Meanwhile masculine ogre guys will be respected by every man in the room. With no slays whatsoever.
Play into your niche.
oh yea also we realized, the facially handsome ones between us can pull off the short ugly hard hairstyle and still look attractive and hard

but the ugly ones (like me) has to keep the prettyboy haircut to retain any SMV and also miss out on the hardness

• +1
Reactions: aber