I remember hearing about a method to increasing height past puberty by putting weights on your knees and running

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
Did anyone heard about it, suddenly rememberd it

are you trying to speedrun osteoarthritis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ChristianChad, Deleted member 20519 and 3 others
just listen to subliminals, shatter your legs over and over from falling and you will get taller

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, subhuman to mtn and Pumanator
LSJL?

just listen to subliminals, shatter your legs over and over from falling and you will get taller

LSJL?
no, can you explain?

no, can you explain?
LSJL* is in theory (like running with ankle weights) based on creating microfractures.

Stimulating articular cartilage to induce endochondral ossification (this has been shown with the jaw). But otherwise you'd have to induce some catabolism in the bone and breaking down bone itself is the way to do it.

Articular cartilage is the same as epiphyseal cartilage, you can clearly see it in a young bone that is still growing.

bone-growth.png

They are later split in two parts by bone between them.
Articular cartilage is the same tissue as epiphyseal cartilage and it is even connected to the bone in the same way as epiphyseal cartilage, if you could stimulate it to proliferate and then ossify, it should cause growth the same way as epiphyseal cartilage.

So for this to work we'd need to find out which method of LSJL is better to induce articular cartilage to proliferate, tapping with a small hammer or clamping. All that in theory.

Bone is organic and continuously remodeled so I'd add ankle weight pulling.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and mvp2v1
So for this to work we'd need to find out which method of LSJL is better to induce articular cartilage to proliferate, tapping with a small hammer or clamping. All that in theory.
Well which is it? The problem with lslj is that there are plenty of methods with no consensus on which one works. No one wants to clamp their bones daily when there's no convincing evidence it is the right way to do lslj.

Man this is stupid as fuck u could fix your posture to gain an inch or less

Man this is stupid as fuck u could fix your posture to gain an inch or less
Already fixed my posture, i'm insecured about being 5' 9"

Already fixed my posture, i'm insecured about being 5' 9"
Sorry but this will be your height forever if your posture is fixed u cant gain any

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism