Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Just drink a gallon of milk a day and do your squats bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Why does my fat cock have to be so god damn long and girthy. Its like every time i get a stiffy i faint from lack of blood flow. I cannot even have sex because my huge elephant shlong wont fit into any holes. I have to resort to a prescription size pocket pussy. that shit is 6 inches in diameter and I still have to use close to a quart of lube. I obviously cant hide it because even if I wear XXL sweat pants, it still looks as if I'm hiding a Remington shotgun in my pants. I cannot even fit both hands around my tree trunk dong. And lets not even talk about my balls. 9 pounds each, and can hold a pint of cum in each. It feels like I'm dragging along two bowling balls, and I have to stand up all the time or else I'll smash them with my massive thighs. The first time I tried to have sex my girl went down on me and I almost knocked her out with my absolute submarine of a penis. I gave her an uppercut with my fire hose of a schlong. Thank you for your time, and if you have any solutions to my problem, let me know.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6403
Just get bloated bro theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 6403
Would make me vomit ngl

• +1
milk is not that good for ya

• +1
the gonad meme? i beg your pardon?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Almond milk mogs

• +1
It does work but like Mark Rippetoe said, GOMAD is only worth it if your body can handle it and if you are really underweight and you use proper form, progressive overload and stay consistent on the program. GOMAD isn't meant to make you go over 20% body fat, it's meant to help skinny guys who are 10% body fat to reach 15-20% body fat while gaining muscle mass.

But as Rippetoe has said many times in the podcasts, once you're in that 15-20% range, you don't have to bulk anymore, you can just maintain that while gymmaxxing. And the reason why you need to be between 15 and 20% body fat is because it is the only way to make fast progress in the gym as a natural.

That is also the reason why skinny guys often make no progress after 1 year of training, because they are so lean that their body is incapable of recovering from their training so they don't make any progress and they stay the same. Meanwhile, guys who were fatter when they started usually make great progress because they have the extra fat required to make progress.

GOMAD is essential if your appetite is so low that you can't bulk (and you are able to digest it). In my case, I started lifting in 2016, but back then my appetite was so low that just eating 1500 calories per day was a huge challenge, I was almost anorexic at a weight of 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, and over time, from 2016 to 2018, I managed to raise my appetite a lot and now in 2020, that 1500 calories that I couldn't eat in 2016 I can consume it in 1 meal (15-20 minutes) and that is with healthy food not junk food.

Starting strength does work as a program, the reason why so many guys make no progress on it is because they don't use the program properly and they don't do it for long enough. But starting strength isn't the best program because it lacks frequency and exercise selection.

As a beginner, you could not only squat 3 times per week but you could also bench press and overhead press 3 times per week on that same 3x5 volume and you would be fine. Starting Strength is lower frequency and lower in exercise selection because it's made for weak older populations, it's not well adapted for young men like you and I.

That is why I use Jason Blaha's Novice Program 2.0 instead, it's like a copy of starting strength but way better and there is no clean and jerk:

• +1
Almond milk mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Entschuldigung
just say dick