I remember in Middle School

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
This fucking fat white bitch spit on me and was hitting me, I should have punched the bitch in the face hard as fuck and broke her jaw.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, YabadiDabado and Shekel
years ago they try to put me

I would be justified too, I don't care if her bitch ass daddy would have come after me I would have told him his fat skank of a daughter put hands on me first.

give context

give context
it was at a fire muster, I was hanging out with people who weren't even really my friends but I was trying to fit in. It was me, this short guy, this pimple faced, musty, small dicked mulatto faggot, and this fat white bitch. The fat white bitch I guess was hating on me and started spitting on me and hitting me. If I was as crazy back then as I was now I would have completely flipped out on the bitch and would have left her in pool of fucking blood on the pavement.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YabadiDabado and Donkeyballs
My goodness I used to hang out with such faggots. Especially this gay ass asian and mexican who would pretend to have gay sex with eachother and post that shit on facebook as if they were cool or something. So I guess in order to be cool I have to pretend to be a fucking faggot. Fuck him and that mexican along with his ugly ass wife.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
fat women are aggressive af. They size mog most men and fight niggas

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado and Deleted member 15164
fat women are aggressive af. They size mog most men and fight niggas
Bitches get too comfortable with disrespecting niggas. I'm a big dude and I will go ballistic on a bitch. Fuck I almost killed my own father with my own hands.

• Woah
Reactions: Shekel

:lul: :lul: bro got bulldozed

don't be ashamed for your liking of My Hero Academia. You seek power, and if you submit to Jesus, he will give you your hearts desires.