i reminisced a story today that i want tell you all about

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
inb4 dn rd, please read.

one day where i was feeling extra blackpilled and insecure about my flaws i took a bus to head a nearby mall.

as i was thinking about blackpill,my flaws, financing surgeries etc. bus stopped at the lights.right at this moment i lifted my head up and looked outside, and right where i looked i saw a legit deformed 1/10 man, he looked like he went through an acid attack or some horrible thing, i believe this wasnt a coincidence, seeing man like this is rare and let alone seeing him in a day where i was in deepest pits of blackpill thoughts and i saw him.

and i put myself in his shoes and thought about the stuff he went through, treatment he got from people and pain he has to bear every single day.

then i thought about me complaining about every single little thing about my face and how we take everything granted as blackpill and psl community.

now im not saying you should not improve your face, it is truly everything. what i am just saying is our days on this earth is on a count and everything given to us in life(every single part of your looks,body parts,family,property,mental health,life) can be gone in blink of an eye, be reminded of that and have some appreciation and dont take every little bit for granted.

your situation and cards dealt in life could be a lot worse.

if you call me and what is written here bluepill i honestly dont give a fuck, just because something is true doesnt make it bluepill.

just my two cents

0 replies

• +1
Reactions: nastynas