I respect robbers

cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Equinox
Gotta do what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and The Homelander
Let's see how much you will respect them when they rob you(r loved ones) of valuable possessions.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Let's see how much you will respect them when they rob you(r loved ones) of valuable possessions.
They wont rob me cause i made a truce with them after this post

i rob even tho i didnt have to do it. i had all i needed but i wanted more just cause

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, fluoride1337, thugmaxxedwigga and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, The Homelander and isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and isis_Bleach
ROBBERS ARE STUPID SHITHEADS

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231
i rob even tho i didnt have to do it. i had all i needed but i wanted more just cause
nigga stole bag of chips from grocery located in forests of kolkata

• JFL
Reactions: Goth, isis_Bleach and cooldude1231
I Rob paedophiles and black people only.

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Goth
When I was 17 I entered my foid neighbours house (condo building, same floor neighbour) because I knew she was going out weekly and it was saturday. her parents were 2 oldcels that adopted her and were sleeping with doors locked so I went to her kitchen and ate a lot of chocolates, then when I was leaving she arrived through the elevator

i froze thinking she would scream or something but she smiled and said 'heeey what are you doing there' and i was 'blugulghlub the door was open bluglu' and she kept smiling and staring probably drunk but i was giganervous so we just kissed on the cheek and i went back home

shouldve fucked her tbh :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, roping3264, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
It sucks but they probably need the money at the end of the day too
Yeah it’s the natural cycle of life. Not everyone can be happy. I respect the hustle

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
When I was 17 I entered my foid neighbours house (condo building, same floor neighbour) because I knew she was going out weekly and it was saturday. her parents were 2 oldcels that adopted her and were sleeping with doors locked so I went to her kitchen and ate a lot of chocolates, then when I was leaving she arrived through the elevator

i froze thinking she would scream or something but she smiled and said 'heeey what are you doing there' and i was 'blugulghlub the door was open bluglu' and she kept smiling and staring probably drunk but i was giganervous so we just kissed on the cheek and i went back home

Least you got chocolate

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and cooldude1231
also stole alc
Stealing from supermarkets and shit is actually based tho.. they be throwing out their foods just to keep that inflation high so who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, isis_Bleach and Rhinoplastyordie
Stealing from supermarkets and shit is actually based tho.. they be throwing out their foods just to keep that inflation high so who cares
yea and sometiems id steal shit take one bite and throw it out cuz its free. and at oeast in that case its not in a locked dumpstwr so a hobo could eat what i didnt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
Least you got chocolate
i checked the door a couple weeks later she was still leaving it open :forcedsmile:

foid probably be fantasizing me raping her in her bedroom what a sloot

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231