I rly miss my old crush

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i hate how immature and inexperienced i was back in 2020. i hate it. i had the mentality of a 10 year old and expected things to just be handed to me.

we were walking by the sea and i told her "Im guessing you are a non smoker". She responded "Why dont you guess something more useful like lottery numbers??? But yeah you guessed right i dont smoke".

At the time i was like "she is a meanie!" because she was sassy but i had had no idea how mean people can truly be. And i also had no idea how evil women can truly be as well and that her being sassy was pretty merciful actually.

what is better at the end of the day? a sassy girl that spends time with you or a gaslighting whore that disappears after using you to vent? I didnt realize at the time and then i thought that the other bitch who was acting nice and flirty liked me but it was all an act to gain my trust.

But i wasnt good enough for my old crush. i lacked the maturity and expected her to behave a certain way. i expected her to grab my hand and take me to her place or some shit like that instead of actually making a move.

You actually have spoken to her. Mogs me to death tbh