• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs and <6PSLcel
Yep.. blame the forum

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Rojda Lipa and moggathon
You will get rid of abused dog syndrome anyways

Yep.. blame the forum
Well the forum is keeping me on the pc, preventing me from going outside and making it less likely to hang with my friends, making me more prone to social recluse

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and <6PSLcel
Well the forum is keeping me on the pc, preventing me from going outside and making it less likely to hang with my friends, making me more prone to social recluse

do you ever actually choose not to hang with your friends over sitting on the comp? no of course not. they're simply not asking you to hangout. you have no other option but to rot on here. had you any social options, you'd be doing them. you're stuck on here boyo. this be your life henceforth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
do you ever actually choose not to hang with your friends over sitting on the comp? no of course not. they're simply not asking you to hangout. you have no other option but to rot on here. had you any social options, you'd be doing them. you're stuck on here boyo. this be your life henceforth.
no i have rejected to hangout with them tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: romanstock
it's like me blaming a gun for killing people and not the nigga who used it

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon