I ruined a woman’s life on purpose

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
At my old job at the hospital I saw a patient and she was coming in for a possible pregnancy. She ran into an a couple who she knew from church. She began acting weird. When the couple left the waiting room, when I started taking her vitals, she told me “sorry, I couldn’t let them know the reason I’m here. They’d ban me from the church and tell everyone and I’d be outted as a slut.” I Laughed it off but deep down I hated her for fucking men other than me. So as soon as I was done with her, I went to the other couple and made a comment like “hey! So your friend might be pregnant huh?” And they were confused and then I gaslit them after and also blackmailed them a bit and said “sorry she doesn’t want anyone to know. You should’ve told me you weren’t super close with her! Now I accidentally told you private information.” And blamed it on them

Later on, she came back in a few months later and told me she was removed from her church and things weren’t good for her

I smiled and went home happy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reek, Clavicular, 97baHater and 16 others
At my old job at the hospital I saw a patient and she was coming in for a possible pregnancy. She ran into an a couple who she knew from church. She began acting weird. When the couple left the waiting room, when I started taking her vitals, she told me “sorry, I couldn’t let them know the reason I’m here. They’d ban me from the church and tell everyone and I’d be outted as a slut.” I Laughed it off but deep down I hated her for fucking men other than me. So as soon as I was done with her, I went to the other couple and made a comment like “hey! So your friend might be pregnant huh?” And they were confused and then I gaslit them after and also blackmailed them a bit and said “sorry she doesn’t want anyone to know. You should’ve told me you weren’t super close with her! Now I accidentally told you private information.” And blamed it on them

Later on, she came back in a few months later and told me she was removed from her church and things weren’t good for her

I hope these are schizophrenic delusions vermy...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, n9wiff, justropemaxbro and 11 others
Goat. But think of how would you feel if she kill herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Epola and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, n9wiff and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, 5'7 zoomer, standardcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, standardcel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Larp, you never leave your house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, NoseProphecy, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Larp, you never leave your house
Nope little buddy, I did in fact do what I said I did in the OP. :) I ruined her slut life! Ahaaa I love being such a badass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Bloatedcelbag, bobt and 2 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Cage

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Vermilioncore and LegitUser
Should have offered her a discreet abortion for some money.

Prolly tales from mental asylum
Mirin if real

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
hope you did this son

Her fault. She shouldn’t have been having sex out of wedlock. That’s only for me
I feel the same way about sluts who have other guys than me but this is just cruel. I hope this post is fake. It makes me mad. I am praying that God further hardens your heart and you never get Saved I hope it's your destiny to Burn. You need to be doxxed and banned from all jobs.

I feel the same way about sluts who have other guys than me but this is just cruel. I hope this post is fake. It makes me mad. I am praying that God further hardens your heart and you never get Saved I hope it's your destiny to Burn. You need to be doxxed and banned from all jobs.
Why is that. @Michael Myers ban him for wanting to dox me