I Ruined All My Romantic Chances With Women

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I've been asked out a total of 2 times and had about 4 situationships(meaning, physical and emotional intimacy but not official dating). Yet how many GFs/official relationships have I had?

Zero

Who is to blame here? Me. Varying conditions and circumstances growing up led me to deep commitment issues mainly stemming from fear. All of them ended up with us hardly even talking now because I couldnt get over some mental issues and barricades. Now what do I do with my time thats so much more valuable? Fuck all.

Rot here, improve my grades, gymcell, whatever. All are meaningless without deep emotional connection. I have close friends and am on decent terms with family but an intimate relationship with the opposite gender triumphs almost anything else at the end of the day. If you're reading this and get a chance, if shes got a good personality to you and you like her just fucking stay with it. Even if shes LTB, who cares. Dont end up like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Offensive Bias, glaruz and 23 others
Time to JOIN

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
You need the white pill

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, watah, Kaari and 2 others
Even mogs people is not fun anymore you just feel pity

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Kaari
u remind me of this whiney bitch that i used to shove my dik in her flapper when she talked like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, watah, Kaari and 6 others
Maintaining relationships requires heavy manipulation tactics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Kaari and moreroidsmoredates
my romantic thing i did was playing dark souls with a girl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she told me she was having a good time too

• +1
Who is to blame here? Me.
Wrong.

x58po1d.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, watah, irkkedmulatto and 6 others
The last girl I had a situationship with laid on my chest and I felt nothing

Some people just aren’t meant to bond with others

But clearly, a relationship and family is important in your 30s, so you will need to learn to act so that you can be a functional well adjusted adult in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Henry Rollins, ChadL1te and 7 others
Consequence of dating ugly women.

U would've felt in heaven with Sara Sampaio on your chest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Kaari, RealNinja and 2 others
Consequence of dating ugly women.

U would've felt in heaven with Sara Sampaio on your chest.

She was LTB to be fair

I’ll just go out and get a Stacy then since it’s clearly that easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Kaari, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I've been asked out a total of 2 times and had about 4 situationships(meaning, physical and emotional intimacy but not official dating). Yet how many GFs/official relationships have I had?

Zero

Who is to blame here? Me. Varying conditions and circumstances growing up led me to deep commitment issues mainly stemming from fear. All of them ended up with us hardly even talking now because I couldnt get over some mental issues and barricades. Now what do I do with my time thats so much more valuable? Fuck all.

Rot here, improve my grades, gymcell, whatever. All are meaningless without deep emotional connection. I have close friends and am on decent terms with family but an intimate relationship with the opposite gender triumphs almost anything else at the end of the day. If you're reading this and get a chance, if shes got a good personality to you and you like her just fucking stay with it. Even if shes LTB, who cares. Dont end up like me.
I have the same exact issue, stemming from childhood I can't connect with any woman, I've slayed a shitload but never have had a relationship last longer than a week

is it just over for us?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Kaari, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
"my oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitismy oneitis"

• +1

Zero

same, just found out i got insane BPD

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Kaari
I have the same exact issue, stemming from childhood I can't connect with any woman, I've slayed a shitload but never have had a relationship last longer than a week

is it just over for us?
It’s not over

You need to learn to act

Every woman that gets with a sub5 betabuxxer acts

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and autistic_tendencies
Romanticism is dead in this day and age, just focus now on your immediate sexual gratification...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ChadL1te, mert27 and 3 others
same, just found out i got insane BPD
Im bipolar and maybe BPD, have some undiagnosed personality disorder a doctor told me but was formally diagnosed w/ bipolar 1

I dont go to psychiatrists anymore tho cus meds are evil

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PsychoH
Im bipolar and maybe BPD, have some undiagnosed personality disorder a doctor told me but was formally diagnosed w/ bipolar 1

I dont go to psychiatrists anymore tho cus meds are evil
yep dont take the "meds" just try to enjoy life though(y)❤️ get well man

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and forgmeth

is it just over for us?
If you have avoidant attachment you can get treatment and work to fix it.

• +1
yep dont take the "meds" just try to enjoy life though(y)❤️ get well man
preciate it, I just lift heavy ass weight and ogremax and it makes me happy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, autistic_tendencies and PsychoH

Some people just aren’t meant to bond with others

But clearly, a relationship and family is important in your 30s, so you will need to learn to act so that you can be a functional well adjusted adult in the future
Same
Being with women makes me feel nothing and empty
Holding hands and that kind off stuff doesn’t make me feel anything
Idk what’s wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, PROMETHEUS, Kaari and 1 other person
Same
Being with women makes me feel nothing and empty
Holding hands and that kind off stuff doesn’t make me feel anything
Idk what’s wrong with me
Kissings gotta be the most overrated shit ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, PsychoH and nofap

is it just over for us?
I think so:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: forgmeth
Same. Never once kissed the last girl I had a situationship with despite doing everything else
The fuck? Thats not normal. If you actually liked her you wouldve done it natrually anyways

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
The fuck? Thats not normal. If you actually liked her you wouldve done it natrually anyways
She was LTN so had zero attraction for her

Kissed other girls I'd been with in the past tho

Decided to cut things with her since there was no point in dragging it on

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ChadL1te
I was talking to a girl who seemed to be very interested, but I went into autistic mode and started to misinterpret certain things due to the redpill influence, man my mental health is not good, maybe she genuinely couldn't get together with me and I ended up blocking her from everywhere. I think I am also cursed to maintain a stable relationship with a woman.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
I was talking to a girl who seemed to be very interested, but I went into autistic mode and started to misinterpret certain things due to the redpill influence, man my mental health is not good, maybe she genuinely couldn't get together with me and I ended up blocking her from everywhere. I think I am also cursed to maintain a stable relationship with a woman.
Lol why did you block her

Lol why did you block her
Every time we agreed to get together, she would come up with some excuse for not attending, even though all week she showed me a very high level of interest. I am not a loser, I also have murders with other girls, but she was my oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ChadL1te
If u had 4 "situationships" why cant u have a 5th one? You will!

Every time we agreed to get together, she would come up with some excuse for not attending, even though all week she showed me a very high level of interest. I am not a loser, I also have murders with other girls, but she was my oneitis.
Blocking someone is the biggest beta act lmao

People clench their assholes when they’re pissed off and that’s how that girl will always remember you jfl

Real alphas have multiples options and just invite another girl if one ghosts without getting pissed off

The point of game is to fake high value even when you’re not high value

That’s why things like never acting emotional or validating is important since those are things you don’t do when you’re high value

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer and ChadL1te
Blocking someone is the biggest beta act lmao

People clench their assholes when they’re pissed off and that’s how that girl will always remember you jfl

Real alphas have multiples options and just invite another girl if one ghosts without getting pissed off

The point of game is to fake high value even when you’re not high value

That’s why things like never acting emotional or validating is important since those are things you don’t do when you’re high value
I give you that highiqcel point, the game didn't work out for me with her because I started to like her and screwed it all up.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I give you that highiqcel point, the game didn't work out for me with her because I started to like her and screwed it all up.
Don’t worry boyo, we all make mistakes on our first few rodeos

You’ll have mastered the game soon enough

And then you’ll realise you also need to apply this exact same game to your male friends, and colleagues, and every people you interact with

Girls will suck your dick if your game is on point

Other men will treat you with respect too if your game is on points

It’s all about game

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Arthur schopenhauer
Thanks bro life fuel.

And i want to be in an actual relationship not some half assed BS
You've had oportunities in the past, why wouldn't you have them again in the future. Smile mate 😄

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te