I said to a bald guy

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
"bro where you're hear at?!"

He wore a leather jacket and had decend bone structure though. I think he was mostly just befuddled. These baldlites can't even be bothered mayne.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
R8 my inhib. He could probably beat my ass.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and Darkeningstar
R8 my inhib. He could probably beat my ass.
7/10.
My autism makes it so that sometimes I make judgments about people without giving a shit, several times I was told "shut up or else he'll hear you and kick your ass." I didn't give a shit, though.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
7/10.
My autism makes it so that sometimes I make judgments about people without giving a shit, several times I was told "shut up or else he'll hear you and kick your ass." I didn't give a shit, though.
So what are some things you would say in response to someone who's dissing you?

• +1
So what are some things you would say in response to someone who's dissing you?
Nothing, generally. Better to ignore. If I am annoyed, often, I point to the other person's uncovered wounds.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Nothing, generally. Better to ignore. If I am annoyed, often, I point to the other person's uncovered wounds.
Wounds? Do wounded people often come up to you and say demeaning things? What about cripples? People in wheelchairs??

• +1
7/10.
My autism makes it so that sometimes I make judgments about people without giving a shit, several times I was told "shut up or else he'll hear you and kick your ass." I didn't give a shit, though
Yeah, definitely autism.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar