I sat at the lunch table alone from everyone for 3 years

User28823

User28823

Kraken
after some fatty scolded me for constantly sitting at a cafeteria table where a childhood friend of mine sat at, but never talking (he wasn't wrong), i stopped sitting there and sat at the table next to it instead, alone

and then that turned into sitting alone at the table 3 tables apart from that, excluded from everyone in the cafeteria during a periods of slow traffic / empty cafeteria, making the loneliness hit even harder

on packed days, i would arrive early, sit at a table, and then get swarmed by a bunch of blacks and be the only white guy at the table, sometimes even getting dabbed up by blacks thinking i was part of the crew (i wasnt)

the worst part was after i was done eating, i didnt have anything to do, so i just sat and stared around, messing with my plate - as they didn't allow u to leave the cafeteria

this happened for 3 years until i turned senior and could leave school before lunch, free from that agony

but at least gymcelling worked, the hs football coach asked me why i dont play on the football team

no football for autism, i told him.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and TUSSELEIF
I never once sat alone at lunch but it didn’t mean anything as an autist. It doesn’t help u turbo socialize maxx it just means u just have school friends who u only talk t during lunch

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and User28823
after some fatty scolded me for constantly sitting at a cafeteria table where a childhood friend of mine sat at, but never talking (he wasn't wrong), i stopped sitting there and sat at the table next to it instead, alone
God I fucking hate rude NTs like this, fucking shitty ass people, they don't realize how hurtful they are actually being

• +1
Reactions: User28823, cromagnon and ElTruecel
Jfl, I remember before I dropped out I would force myself to tables with classmates just because I didn't want to sit alone like a loser

• +1
Reactions: User28823
I never once sat alone at lunch but it didn’t mean anything as an autist. It doesn’t help u turbo socialize maxx it just means u just have school friends who u only talk t during lunch
my school was all about sports
if u didnt play football, soccer, baseball, basketball, or some other gay sport u werent in a crew
or u had to be some particular ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Niggas didnt want me to sit with them at lunch

• So Sad
God I fucking hate rude NTs like this, fucking shitty ass people, they don't realize how hurtful they are actually being
i hope to find his name, and teach him a lesson

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
niggas be cruel mane im sorry

• +1
niggas be cruel mane im sorry
i gotta find my old yearbook to google the fat fuck and see where he is in life, i very likely money mog him + he is very likely 600 lbs now

• JFL
Reactions: pandac
yeah I had normies "friends" to talk to during school but i was and still am non nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823 and ElTruecel