I saw a legit nordic chad with a sheboon today

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
I couldn't take a pic because they sat right in front of me on the bus, he had a tall chin, surfer blonde hair. Mogged me to an interdimensional wormhole but yet the best he could do was a dark asf MTB sheboon. Canada really is incel the country a fucking meme at this point.

If I was him I would be swimming in white stacy pussy, such wasted potential. They were not friends for certain, he had his arm around her and her head was against his like cheek to cheek. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, 5'7 zoomer, klip11 and 11 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I used to think this was just hypergamy causing guys to lower their standards, and while it does play a huge role there’s no way a white chad HAS to resort to fat sheboons. Some of these dudes actually have a fetish for ugly chicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999, Mewton and 4 others
It's officially over. Even LTBs & borderline subhuman women can get Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, Mewton, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
Canada really is incel the country a fucking meme at this point.
Canada is a joke. It's not even country and never was.
I 5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, ingram33, Suns9999 and 2 others
chads sometimes legit date lower even when they got options cause when they date ltbs they get fucking worshipped like a god i can understand why some would want that after dealing with their looksmatches whose egos are easily way more inflated than theirs

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and Piratecel
chads sometimes legit date lower even when they got options cause when they date ltbs they get fucking worshipped like a god i can understand why some would want that after dealing with their looksmatches whose egos are easily way more inflated than theirs
Yeah cuz being worshipped by a sheboon is the best feeling in the world :feelshaha:

• JFL
This is what happens when your not NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, TUSSELEIF and Piratecel
This is what happens when your not NT
TBH this is really the only explanation he was probably so high inhib that the stacies lost interest or felt that he wasn't the full chad package.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and distance decay
Yeah cuz being worshipped by a sheboon is the best feeling in the world :feelshaha:
i meant with ltb whites that sheboon was probably a trucel factory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Piratecel
It's officially over. Even LTBs & borderline subhuman women can get Chads.
Ok simp the average boon is sub ltb @Entschuldigung a pro racist can confirm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and TechnoBoss
couples like that probably have some really kinky sex to make up for the looks disparity

• JFL
TBH this is really the only explanation he was probably so high inhib that the stacies lost interest or felt that he wasn't the full chad package.
Yes this is what ugly ethnic females do after "manifesting". Just preying on slightly attractive autistic men

• +1
  • JFL
Yes this is what ugly ethnic females do after "manifesting". Just preying on slightly attractive autistic men
What's with non-NT chadlites/chads with asians?

• JFL
Either non-Nt or fetish, maybe both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and Suns9999
Well, this is the average looksmatch in 2024 so not really surprising

• JFL
Probably has a weird fetish. Also to be considered “pretty” as a woman you just have to be a dimorphic MTB. Did she have a nice body perchance?

• JFL
I couldn't take a pic because they sat right in front of me on the bus, he had a tall chin, surfer blonde hair. Mogged me to an interdimensional wormhole but yet the best he could do was a dark asf MTB sheboon. Canada really is incel the country a fucking meme at this point.

If I was him I would be swimming in white stacy pussy, such wasted potential. They were not friends for certain, he had his arm around her and her head was against his like cheek to cheek. :feelskek:
Larp. No one mogs you.

• Love it
Reactions: Piratecel