I saw brutal shit on the internet.

asdvek

asdvek

I might need to take a break. Saw too much disturbing stuff. I wish I could report them to the law enforcement, but I don't know how.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, PeakIncels, pneumocystosis and 2 others
It fucked my brain up. I will never forget these shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, PeakIncels, pneumocystosis and 2 others
just saw a guy who got shot by his wife/gf and started begging for mercy but she kept yelling and shit while he was bleeding until he died

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and asdvek
just saw a guy who got shot by his wife/gf and started begging for mercy but she kept yelling and shit while he was bleeding until he died
Yeah, that happens. It's not the worst shit you can see though. Don't even have to go into dark web, you can find the most fucked up shit on surface web.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, PeakIncels, RapeAllFemales and 2 others
It's an evil world bro, nothing you can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
asdvek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, future slavic chad and asdvek
I know you saw the severely faceapped pictures of @pneumocystosis on his recent thread, that shit scarred me for life too

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and asdvek
I know you saw the severely faceapped pictures of @pneumocystosis on his recent thread, that shit scarred me for life too
Still tryna recover from that shit bro shits disturbing and brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ascension
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: casuus, kiyopon, ascension and 2 others
Yeah it's brutal, don't watch gore it drains your life energy (y)

play some games rn you will forget ab it, I hate when it happens to me, it's very disgusting, still, you will be fine Bhai, don't stress ab it

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
play some games rn you will forget ab it, I hate when it happens to me, it's very disgusting, still, you will be fine Bhai, don't stress ab it
You can forget about it short term but these things will keep going on, and no, this is not just basic gore I'm talking about, not to sound edgy or anything.

You can forget about it short term but these things will keep going on, and no, this is not just basic gore I'm talking about, not to sound edgy or anything.
they will keep going on but even if you are in the safest country this shit happens, you can't just resolve the criminality in the world, you aren't that powerful, and even if you was it's nothing you can control

plus, unless you saw a kid getting eaten alive while faggots watch, I truly don't know how disgusting it is, if you feel like it you could explain, otherwise, try to calm and do something else to forget about what you saw

no you don't sound edgy but I'm acc surprised seeing you this shocked ngl:(lowkey you should take a break

they will keep going on but even if you are in the safest country this shit happens, you can't just resolve the criminality in the world, you aren't that powerful, and even if you was it's nothing you can control

plus, unless you saw a kid getting eaten alive while faggots watch, I truly don't know how disgusting it is, if you feel like it you could explain, otherwise, try to calm and do something else to forget about what you saw

no you don't sound edgy but I'm acc surprised seeing you this shocked ngl:(lowkey you should take a break
Nah bro, I didn't see anything recently. I'm not in shock right now. But I saw fucked up things in the past.

Nah bro, I didn't see anything recently. I'm not in shock right now. But I saw fucked up things in the past.
I'm pretty sure you did

but keyword: past
What you saw in the past is in the past, you can't change that shit, you have to move on brother, and forget about it:owo:

I'm pretty sure you did

but keyword: past
What you saw in the past is in the past, you can't change that shit, you have to move on brother, and forget about it:owo:
You shouldn't. Forgetting about it doesn't change anything.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels