I saw my school bullies

M

Malo66

Iron
So basically I am 20 now and these people have been bullied all my life since I was in kindergardern these dudes bullied me since I was 10 till 16 and I saw them today at my gym. Holy fucking shit I felt so fucking angry the moment I saw them I felt like going up to them and knocking them out 1 by 1 but I didn't want to ruin my life and rot in a jail. One of those mother fuckers dared to come and say hi to me I immediately pushed him away and warned him not to fucking touch me. These mother fuckers did the craziest shit to me as a kid (pantsed in public, beaten up everyday, and even worser things. I never recovered since, thanks to those mother fuckers I don't even have friends till this day. I am 6ft and 85kg and I do boxing I could've easily smash all of them they looked 5'10ish. My day is absolutely fucking ruined and I am still mad after 5hrs of seeing them.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
did you masturbate thinking about her ?

I also got bullied for a couple years in primary school

Ever since I graduated ive been training combat sports

If I ever see any of those niggas im getting my revenge lol

I also got bullied for a couple years in primary school

Ever since I graduated ive been training combat sports

If I ever see any of those niggas im getting my revenge lol
I couldn't get revenge unfortunately they where all in a group and I don't want to throw my life away as its going well.

I couldn't get revenge unfortunately they where all in a group and I don't want to throw my life away as its going well.
you did the right thing

Im just being retarded

The best revenge is success

Remember that