I saw my wife in bed with another man. She says it's my fault.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Bit of background here...

I've been married for three years. My wife has always been upfront with me whenever she had a problem. So I'm surprised to find out that she's been having an affair!

I came home from work yesterday and came into my room to switch into my home clothing. I see my wife with her arms around the next door neighbor! He's ass-naked and has to cover up his shame. Rushes out without even looking at me; he just turns his head away.

I confront her about this and she says I haven't been "sexually pleasing" for her lately; that this (her fucking other men) has been going on for a few months.

Lately?! A few months is not lately.

I asked her why she didn't tell me sooner. She was afraid I'd leave her. That I'd hit her. I've never hit this woman in my entire relationship with her. She says it's my fault because I haven't been committed enough to her.

What the fuck? First it's because I'm not sexually pleasing. Now it's commitment? I helped pay this woman's fucking tuition for her degree and right now she's not even trying to find a job (says no one will take her. Bull shit).

I've been working to provide for both of us, and it's myfault I haven't found enough time to be with her? And who is she to talk about commitment when I caught her in bed fucking the neighbor?

I'm thinking of divorcing this bitch. She can't even stay faithful to me, even though I'm thinking of her when I set food on the table, and pay her debts.

What can I do, Reddit? If I leave her, she won't be able to support herself. If I stay with her, how do I know she won't cheat again?

EDIT: I've talked to the wife of the neighbor she fucked. She's mad as hell right now. I actually heard her call his name up the stairs, and he tried to act all sweet to her. He comes down the stairs with a puppy dog look on his face. Then he sees me, his expression goes to "Oh Shit."

TL;DR neighbor got told

SECOND EDIT: Thanks for the responses, guys. I managed to speak to a lawyer today and he said I can get the papers filed this week.

THIRD EDIT: Changed FaceBook status to single. BOO YEAH.

FOURTH EDIT: DIVORCE PAPERS TO BE FILED FRIDAY